DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: Token handles?

well even after getting rid of that problem once. i forgot and had to do it 13 more times and that was annoying... now only 26*13 more tokens to make to complete all the sets.

Out of curiosity, what do you use the & for ingame?
    Fantasy Grounds Unity Lives! Good job, Smiteworks!

Quote Originally Posted by Three of Swords View Post
    Out of curiosity, what do you use the & for ingame?
    Well i dont use FG to play personally (it lacks support for board games), but someone said "it would be nice to have tokens like a rogue-like" so i came up with the styled letters rather than just letters inside pogs. and the Ampersand from 5e and TSR version just happen to be in my custom font i created a while back. Either could be dragons. A token is whatever you make of it really.

so you could use any & for anything you would use a letter token for.

im just old-school so prefer the original to the modern Ampersand and wanted to show how tight the transparency is with the shadows and no letter really had enough "holes" in the SVGs to show through like the Dragon's mouth does.

EDIT, compare the tokens that come with FG and the quality and fuzziness of them...

so any of those Ampersands above could be used for the different types of dragons if that is what you chose since they are made from most of the common materials

or the tokens might be usable for GM keys on maps like Room A, but you would need that multi-layer extension i think to be able to keep them hidden.
    Last edited by shadzar; October 14th, 2018 at 02:39.

Alright, ty for clarification!
    Fantasy Grounds Unity Lives! Good job, Smiteworks!

so 390 tokens now done in 14 different "skins".... anything missing for a creature type?

Thread Information