DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Purple Theme

Purple Theme

Been poking at making different color themes for Traveller. The first one is finished (at least as far as my limited image editing skills allow).
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thats excellent, very easy on the eyes I'll be using it
    Ultimate License, Classic & Unity, Currently Running Fortnightly, 5E Land of Fate, 5E Vale of Shadows, 5E Pages of Darkness, 5E Izramurs lingering Gift, 5E Jotunhammer, 5E Terror Loch Tower, 5E Spellbinder, MGT2 Pirates of Drinax, 5E Storm Giants Thunder, 5E Winters Curse, 5E Catacombes of Sunless Sorrows

It's really great and oddly makes me think of merchants.

I can imagine why, though it's not quite right for CT LBB 7, Merchant Princes. I used MgT Referee's Aid 1: Among the Trojans as a color guide.

Excellent work
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Blog Entries
    Been a long time since I have looked at a Traveller book (as in 84-ish), but this what I'd expect see now.
    Ultimate License Holder

Looking to update this theme (and the partially completed other colors), as well as possibly adapting them to the 2e rulesets. But the starting point I'm working from seems to be missing a few things, the string for psi abilities, the image for asset/token container (the box thing). No clue yet where to start for 2e.

All I can say is ...

Wish I knew the specifics so I could help. Might try PMing MBM for a quicker response. It seems he's most active on the non-bug forums on weekends.

Different themes would be great. I spoke with MBM about a theme with more contrast. My wife has achromatopsy and can't see any colours. She's having a hard time discerning dark blue text on a black background.
    That aside, I find the actual theme really, really beautiful all in all.

Quote Originally Posted by LordNanoc View Post
    Different themes would be great. I spoke with MBM about a theme with more contrast. My wife has achromatopsy and can't see any colours. She's having a hard time discerning dark blue text on a black background.
    That aside, I find the actual theme really, really beautiful all in all.
    The MGT2 theme is cool to look at but it is hard to read some of the chat fonts, but I really love the purple theme for it's simplicity and it's similarity to classic presentation.

Thread Information