Starfinder Playlist

Thread: Gothic Campaign

Gothic Campaign

Campaign based on the 1960s-1970s vampire/occult films made by Hammer. Dark overtones. Heavy roleplaying.

I need between 2-4 Lvl 1 chars to form a well balanced party.

I'm an experienced RP'er (having belonged to many RP guilds in MMORPGs), but am only now getting back into PnP gaming. I haven't DM'd in 15 years, so it will be a learning experience for me. I like to develop atmosphere and story, but I also like some butt-kicking and dice-rolling.

Any takers?
    Last edited by FlatNineSharpFive; July 20th, 2006 at 09:17.

amannella
    Count me in d!!ude

Depending on the day (Thursday-Friday.. now monday perhaps, i cant do) and time (if it over 9Est), Then im deffently one to count on. Im also thinking of doing a small campain soon myself in about a week or two ^.^ Will be based around Midevil time as well... >.> God where am i gonna find the time. lol.

Yeah between all the drinking and carousing.
    FG II Full license holder.

I 'm a taker

Hello and greetings to all ,

Hey I am down for a game , if you can count me in, I am free Fridays and Saturdays pacific time zone. I have been playing RPGs for the latter part of 18 yrs and I am starting to focus on online play . I to am working on a campaign to maybe start in a few weeks. So i hope to have a stop in the up coming fun . All have a good day and a happy 4 of july ,.

Yaz the man in vale ,

interested

Definately curious enough to find out when. I don't have an entierely free schedule but would like to find out more. I am CST and can do most evenings if it does not last too late. Fridays and/or Saturdays are my best days.

If you are interested in playing the Gothic campaign, please join our group of hardy adventurers.

https://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/bandofblackthorn/

I've just posted a map of The Village of Riverbend, our starting village.

Think we need a few more people.. good 1 or 2 more.

I'll be on tomorrow evening at 9. Think of this as an open invitation. We'll go through character creation, etc, until 10-ish, and then start playing.

huge keep just zone

This campaign is heavily Roleplay intensive and extremely cinematic. If you are looking for an excuse to kill things and level up, this is likely not the campaign for you. There is combat, but it isn't exactly like what you are used to. I also will not tell you exactly what things are, but will tell you how you perceive them.

This is a Gothic Horror/Mystery campaign.

I also rely on d20 rolls to help me make decisions. Many of these rolls are made behind the curtain. I like the challenge of creating my story to fit the will of the dice.

If you roll a high number and something bad happens to you, it is because a lower roll would've probably killed you.

Where dice and story come into conflict, I will often follow the dice, but sneak the story in through another window.

Because it is largly improvised, it may seem as though your actions aren't as decisive as in a standard module with a fixed storyline. I am, in fact, following a basic plot. But this is a story we are creating together, and your actions will likely inspire me to invent new situations to help you develop your character and further the story.

Thank you.

Thread Information