FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    The server is up.

Everyone should have received a chronicle draft.

Everyone should have received a signed chronicle but be sure to check for any errors.

The next game will either be (irregularly) on SAT 10/13 2 PM GMT or regularly on SUN 10/21 12.30 or 1 PM GMT.

As some might have already played #1-05 The First Mandate and as #1-06 A Night in Nightarch is for level 3 characters or above I will probably run #1-07 The Solar Sortie.

So two questions:

1. Would anyone be interested in the SAT date or should I schedule it for next SUN?

2. Would everyone be OK with #1-07 or should I schedule something else instead (#1-05, #1-09, ...)

I'm totally interested in that saturday time slot, as there is a potential AP starting on sunday that would clash withit if I'm accepted, and Cassie still being level 1, any adventure she can partake in will be wonderful. I did notice a potential mistake in her character sheet, it being that I think it's supposed to be sheet #1, and not sheet #2. I messaged you on discord about it. Thank you for hosting more games!

I would definitely be interested in a 10/13 game. Unfortunately, I will probably not be available for 10/21.

The only SFS scenario I have run is 1_04 so I would be happy with whatever works best for the group.

Alright, thanks.

Currently three people interested, if I get one more, I'll go with SAT either #1-05 or #1-07.

I'd personally like a Saturday game. I did hit level 3 on that last one though.

Even with 1-2 level 3 characters the subtier will most likely still be 1-2 (as the other players only have level 1s).

Three possibilities:

1. Play out of subtier. (Be aware that first the encounters will be easier and second that it does stifle character development somewhat if you play a few games out of subtier - less total credits at higher levels).

2. Make a new character. (Obviously you wouldn't be able to play your previous character for this session or apply any boons to that character).

3. We'll make a Tier 3-4 game, e.g. #1.06. (Players who don't have level 3 characters yet would however have to play pregens in that case.)

I have no preferences between 1 and 2 but would prefer to avoid 3 so people are not forced to play pregens (unless they explicitly state that they don't mind).

Well, just to clarify where I stand here, I need some sort of attachment to the character I play. So a pregen is really out of what I'm looking for in such a roleplaying game...

Thread Information