STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    What kind of dog?
    Not the big boofy kind like my labrador... more like a 2 legged, 14yr old version...

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Sadly - Wonderdraft runs like a dog for me on my laptop...
    Recommend you give it another try. He released an update yesterday and another today, part of which was addressing performance on lower-spec machines. I helped him test adding custom assets. I added 1164 different "hills" into a single symbol folder and it not only handled it, there was no significant increase in load time. Seems like pretty tight code. Plus, it's fun!
    Check out my FG theme - The Coming of Night

FG Ultimate License
    D&D5e-Pathfinder-Savage Worlds

V1.4:
    - Added Skill Challenge Tracker button for 4E
    - Properly tiling table background should now support any resolution

See first post for download.

Up Next: Savage Worlds compatibility
    Last edited by iotech; October 6th, 2018 at 05:05.

FG Ultimate License

v1.5:
    - Added Vehicle icon for CoreRPG & Savage Worlds
    Last edited by iotech; October 6th, 2018 at 05:31.

FG Ultimate License

Verified to function as intended with v3.3.7

FG Ultimate License

I've recently set my Fantasy Grounds up to use RobE's 5e Sounds with Dulux-Oz's DOE: Sound. Through a bunch of troubleshooting and enabling back one extension at a time, I've found that for whatever reason, this theme conflicts with the functionality. Specifically the functionality that allows sounds to fire off from the chat or from automatic triggers (manually pressing the purple sound icons sends the sounds).

I'm not sure why this cuases an issue or what the exact issue is, but I'm hoping it is something that can be integrated somehow to allow the sound trigger functionality, becuase I love the theme.

Has anyone else running this theme and integrated sounds had any issue?

Sorry you're having problem, paldiusdarkhelm.
    I have autosounds working without issue on my setup... let me ask you a few questions:
    - What ruleset have you loaded?
    - What version of SyrinScape do you have loaded and is it running?
    - Have you enabled 3rd Party Integration is SyrinScape?
    - Are you trying to trigger (from Chat) AutoSounds or ChatSounds?
    - Do you have any players connected?

FG Ultimate License

(Also meant to mention that there is nothing in this theme that touches chat other than replacing the graphic for the chat window frame)

FG Ultimate License

Quote Originally Posted by iotech View Post
    Sorry you're having problem, paldiusdarkhelm.
    I have autosounds working without issue on my setup... let me ask you a few questions:
    - What ruleset have you loaded?
    - What version of SyrinScape do you have loaded and is it running?
    - Have you enabled 3rd Party Integration is SyrinScape?
    - Are you trying to trigger (from Chat) AutoSounds or ChatSounds?
    - Do you have any players connected?
    First Post on Fantasy Grounds. I'm a bit of a lurker Sorry.

I am also having an issue with sounds triggering using the DOE Sounds extension with this Theme.

My Rule Set is 3.5
    Syrinscape Version is the latest: Player Version 1.3.7-20180815
    I have enabled the intergration in Syrinscape and it works on another theme. Yes I have Syrinscape up.
    I am trying to trigger sounds from the Auto Sounds and the Chat sounds. Both don't seem to be applying.
    No players logged in as of yet.

Not sure if I have done something incorrectly or not but tried to answer all the questions I could.

By the way love the theme

Quote Originally Posted by Chalmes95 View Post
    First Post on Fantasy Grounds. I'm a bit of a lurker Sorry.

I am also having an issue with sounds triggering using the DOE Sounds extension with this Theme.

My Rule Set is 3.5
    Syrinscape Version is the latest: Player Version 1.3.7-20180815
    I have enabled the intergration in Syrinscape and it works on another theme. Yes I have Syrinscape up.
    I am trying to trigger sounds from the Auto Sounds and the Chat sounds. Both don't seem to be applying.
    No players logged in as of yet.

Not sure if I have done something incorrectly or not but tried to answer all the questions I could.

By the way love the theme
    Hi Chalmes95, and welcome to Fantasy Grounds (or at least for your first post)!
    Thank you for the compliment on the theme.

The previous poster did not respond to the questions I asked to try to troubleshoot this, thank you for doing so.
    While I do most certainly use most of Dulux-Oz's extensions, I do not use Sound (I use the Syrinscape Online thingy), when I first tried to troubleshoot this, I too could not get AutoSounds or ChatSounds to work... until I enabled sound in the FG settings. Please verify that you have clicked the wee "gear" icon in the top group of button in your sidebar, and under the client section, enabled sound. Having done this, DOE Sound worked as intended for me.

One important caveat - In the DOE Sound docs it states that while ChatSounds work without connected players, AutoSound only works if something would be sent over the internet, which is NOT the case if you have no players connected.

If this does not seem to fix your problem, perhaps you could list the other extensions you have loaded (and check that TCON is the ONLY theme you're trying to use)?

If none of the above solves your problem, we may have to wait until Dulux-Oz returns (he's taking some time off for medical issues) and I can work with him to see if something is amiss.

Thanks,
    Gerry

FG Ultimate License

Thread Information