FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

[LFP] Starfinder GM looking for Players interested!

Still looking for one more player at least. Day and Time have been changed to Sunday night 8PM mountain time

FG License: Ultimate Subscription
    Game System: Starfinder
    Time Zone:Mountain Time USA
    Day of week and time: EDITED Sunday 8pm Mountin Time USA
    Planned start date: N/A will discuss with players once selected
    Planned Duration & Frequency: Looking for Once a week or every other week for 3 to 4 hour sessions.
    Term: As long as it takes to get through Dead Suns Adventure Path. If things go well then I'd like to get a recurring group to game with Long Term!! Also looking for new gaming buddies.

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used:Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? This will not be recorded, though I'm open tot he idea if those who play want to.

Roleplay & Combat mix: My style usually contains a 50/50 mix.
    Number of Players in game & needed: I'm looking for between four and six players
    Character starting level & equipment: First level Characters for the Adventure path. We can discuss equipment upon character creation.
    Character restrictions: I'd prefer to stick to Core rule book, but I'm flexible. Talk to me about what you want to play and we will go from there.

Details of your scenario: We will be running through the dead Suns adventure path starting with book one at first level and hopefully all the way through. As players I expect you to respect one another. No bashing each other or disrespectful comments. If you don't like another player we can mediate, but I will not tolerate blatant disrespect. This is a game where we are to have fun, not fight. I'm not against any type of player, I can adapt to most styles. Just know that I will change some rules as I see to accommodate players and story at times. I will hold to the rules for the most part, but I do have some house rules I like to follow. This is a free to play game, though if you'd like to donate it would be greatly appreciated. Any donation will go to the game, whether it be buying books or token packs, it will all be used to better your play experience in the game. All ages and experience welcome. I've been GMing for close to nine years and have played with many different people. This will be my first time GMing Starfinder so be patient with some rules debacles and the like.
    Last edited by Nerddad88; October 2nd, 2018 at 04:17. Reason: Changed time slot and day

I noticed there have been quite a few views on the game. If some could relay as to why they weren't interested.

The time doesn't fit?
    Want a different Starfinder AP?

I'm willing to be a little flexible on things if need be to get a game going.
    Last edited by Nerddad88; September 30th, 2018 at 16:24.

Speaking for myself as to why I'm not interested: Time slot is a big one. I'm at work at that time. 2nd is I'm tired of D20/DnD type systems. I prefer other things now.

I wish you luck!

UK Players .... this is an 8pm start to 11pm/midnight.
    https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclo...3&p1=3267&ah=4
    Using Ultimate license - that means anyone can play.
    Valarian's Fantasy Grounds Rulesets

For me the time slot is the dealbreaker, and I suspect this is the case for most US players as well. While Starfinder is not as popular as 5E there seems to be a pretty decent player base on FG. I am in a Starfinder campaign that started up about a month ago on FG and it filled up pretty quickly. An evening or weekend game would likely get more response.

I'd be interested - Although new to all of it. No experience of path\starfinder, and this would be my first Fantasy Grounds campaign.

Not completely new to RP, I'm looking to play for once - I mostly end up GMing.

Id be interested
    However, Ive never played Starfinder but I have skimmed the CoreRulebook. I have been trying to find a game. I have played in other systems so i think I will grasp it fairly quick. Also I have never used Fantasy Grounds before. So thats a lot of new stuff but Im willing to give it a go.

Pm me I'm speaking with some other players about day and time to better fit what everyone is looking for. Tell me when all you're available and times and we will discuss!

It is the time slot for me as well. PST M-F 6pm or anytime Sat and Sunday.
    I would also be a first time Fantasy Grounds and Starfinder player. I own FG ultimate supscription.
    I have played other RPG's though.

Quote Originally Posted by injoynit View Post
    It is the time slot for me as well. PST M-F 6pm or anytime Sat and Sunday.
    I would also be a first time Fantasy Grounds and Starfinder player. I own FG ultimate supscription.
    I have played other RPG's though.
    It seems like we will be doing Sunday nights at around 8pm mountain time. If that works with you, we can get this going in a couple weeks. I am new to Starfinder and Fantasy grounds too, but we will get this down. Fantasy grounds seems pretty easy to run from all the tutorials and messing around I've done.

Thread Information