STAR TREK 2d20
Page 13 of 18 First ... 31112131415 ... Last

Thread: Engineer Suite

Has anyone been able to get Engineer modules to open in FG Unity?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by epithet View Post
    Has anyone been able to get Engineer modules to open in FG Unity?
    What errors are you getting? I suspect either comments are not compliant or the header is wrong if it just won't open at all.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

There was an error with a couple tools I noted earlier (possibly this one, though memory is foggy). In those cases, simply unzipping and rezipping the files fixed the issue. (The tool was appending an extra null character in the internal ZIP file name entries; which a unzip/zip fixed.)

Regards,
    JPG

Re-zipping the mod did indeed fix it.

Blog Entries
    Used this when it first came out but see Maasq is no longer working it. Is this still being maintained?
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Blog Entries
    Yes, someone, but I'm not sure, has taken it over. I believe they post most info on the Discord server Maasq had setup. I can find it if you need it.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Yes, someone, but I'm not sure, has taken it over. I believe they post most info on the Discord server Maasq had setup. I can find it if you need it.
    Thank, I think it's linked in Post #119 of this thread (I should have read through and seen that earlier).
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

I've also had zero success getting the NPC Engineer to work in Fantasy Grounds Unity. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling with no success.

Using the Engineer Suit Setup.exe download, I can do the following:
    1. Get the program to install properly
    2. Get the Desktop shortcut to appear
    3. Open the Engineer Suite and create a project
    4. Input info and save an NPC in the .npc format
    5. Click on the "Create module" dragon head

And that's it. Each step I see "success" updates for everything but when I go to where all my modules are located (everything bought from the store or from DMs Guild)...nothing. I've checked the output from Project Management and it says:
    Module Path C:\Users\erikh\AppData\Roaming\NPC Engineer\Saved Project Files\Project XY\
    Fantasy Grounds Modules Path C:\Users\erikh\AppData\Roaming\Fantasy Grounds\modules

The "Fantasy Grounds Modules Path" has all the modules but nothing I create from the NPC Engineer appears.

Any ideas anyone? Can someone confirm that NPC Engineer works with FGU?

Any help or troubleshooting tips are greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Blog Entries
    This was written before FGU and is not in development.
    What you are seeing is the current state.
    AFAIK this tool in its current form will not be updated.
    There is a new project owner and they are rebuilding it from scratch but I have no progress data.

Thank you, good sir.

Thread Information