Page 12 of 18 First ... 21011121314 ... Last

Thread: Engineer Suite

Blog Entries
    May the road rise up to meet you.
    May the wind always be at your back.
    May the sun shine warm upon your face,
    and rains fall soft upon your fields.
    And until we meet again,
    May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

May good luck be with you Wherever you go, and your blessings outnumber the shamrocks that grow.

May your days be many and your troubles be few, May all God’s blessings descend upon you, May peace be within you, May your heart be strong, May you find what you’re seeking wherever you roam.

May you have the hindsight to know where you’ve been
    the foresight to know where you’re going
    and the insight to know when you’re going too far.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Hey Maasq,
    I'm sorry to hear this! I just wanted to say that I really appreciate what you did and how patient you were with me when I needed help. This tool was like mana from heaven when converting modules etc. and I want to thank you for all your time and hard work. You will be missed!!

Hey Maasq,

Thank you for your presence here and for your coding knowledge. Your first versions of Engineer Suite introduced me to AutoHotkey and taught me how to work in it. That led to my writing many scripts and other code to facilitate the module conversions that I'm still working on--got over 500 hours in and have almost got the high-level NPCs finished. What you and your work taught me about AutoHotkey helped me to write scripts that have made me far faster and more efficient as a grader, appointment scheduler, and email writer in my work as a university lecturer. The accuracy and speed of freelance editing and proofreading projects have also improved as a result of the coding knowledge you helped impart to me. I owe you a big thanks and want you to know that I appreciate your dedication to the coding craft. Engineer Suite continues to impress me. I'm on the Discord channel and will check in periodically to see how it goes. Enjoy your freedom once more, and here's wishing you continued success in all that you do.

Best,
    LRB

Thank you so much for the work you've done Maasq! I am a bit of a parsing fiend/addict/what-have-you, and the Engineer Suite has been awesome. Just know that your hard work has greatly contributed to countless hours of fun and joy for me and my players. Good luck!

Tor

Greetings,

While researching and reading up on NPC Engineer, I thought that I saw clues that it would could be persuaded to import Pathfinder NPC Stat Blocks... however, now that I have it installed, I don't see any way to do it.

Is NPC Engineer strictly 5E?

Thanks,

- s.west

p.s. Terrific work, by the way.

Blog Entries
    Its 5e only, and I have knowledge of someone being to import a non-5e stat block. Maasq has ceased development, but was kind enough to turn the source code over to someone else. That individual well on his way to do a Engineer Suite 2.O in C# (iirc), and has stated once he has all the planned modules of ES working correctly then he would like to expand it to other rulesets as well.
    Ultimate License Holder

Quote Originally Posted by Mortar View Post
    Its 5e only, and I have knowledge of someone being to import a non-5e stat block. Maasq has ceased development, but was kind enough to turn the source code over to someone else. That individual well on his way to do a Engineer Suite 2.O in C# (iirc), and has stated once he has all the planned modules of ES working correctly then he would like to expand it to other rulesets as well.
    That’s good news! Does that individual have a website or something that you know of?

Thanks for the response(s).

That whole ecosystem looks really slick, I'll try to keep up with it so that if it eventually includes Pathfinder I can revisit. As it turns out, what I need to do right will be served more than adequately by Trenloe's venerable Creature Parser, v2.0. Thanks (!) Trenloe.

Cheers,

- s.west

Thread Information