Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Not having an ultimate license may deter some people away, but hopefully that won't be the case

Well, I hope people are reading what I post, and as of now, nobody has quit for that reason.
    I definitely won't consider buying the ultimate liscence, I just don't run enough games to justify spending that amount of money ^^
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

Since this is my first online game I have a stupid question....how do I connect?

xeno bard vast dungeon s the alias?

Quote Originally Posted by Camasi View Post
    Not having an ultimate license may deter some people away, but hopefully that won't be the case
    I bought it. I do wish there were more games to join though

voice?

One more stupid question....voice?

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Wulf View Post
    I do wish there were more games to join though
    That would really be nice. It used to be quite a bit more, don't know why it has gotten so few over time.

On the other question: I can do both Teamspeak and Discord, depending on what the rest prefers.

And yes, xeno bard vast dungeon is the alias. You will be prompted to type that in when you click "join game". The other thing FG will ask you is a username. You can choose anything you like there (although choosing your FG forum name makes it easier to know who you are).
    Last edited by Malkavian_Andi; September 30th, 2018 at 14:51.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

Ok, im good with either damned's teamspeak or discord...discord I think is easy but thats just me

oh, and the server is up, so anybody who wants to log on can do so. Game starts in about an hour.
    - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by Malkavian_Andi View Post
    oh, and the server is up, so anybody who wants to log on can do so. Game starts in about an hour.
    Anything special to connect? I use: "xeno bard vast dungeon" as the alias, but connection fails.

seems like a connection problem on my side. I'll look into it. Luckily it's still some time until game time.
    - Abraham Lincoln

Thread Information