DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last
    Holy cow ! that's crazy... 2 in a row now.. it must be the "Superman Curse" only in this instance the "SF Starship Curse"

*************** The only constant in the universe is change. *****************

Sorry, don't have starfinder for FG, what is issue with rulesset? Automation for combat between ships?
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Campaign: Necessary Evil
    Current Project: Dawn of Daikaiju: Converting, Deadlands: Reloaded The last Sons - Quality Assurance Checking
    Discord: Mgrancey#4994
    "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?" -- Maxim 14 of The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries
    Adventure: Keep Living Life Like There's No Tomorrow and You'll Eventually Be Right,

Quote Originally Posted by Mgrancey View Post
    Sorry, don't have starfinder for FG, what is issue with rulesset? Automation for combat between ships?

Yes there is no automation for starship combat such as a combat tracker for ship combat.. You can do it manually and so on but time consuming if you don't have your DCs handy.
    Last edited by Octavious; January 27th, 2019 at 18:29.

*************** The only constant in the universe is change. *****************

West Virginia (not the redneckish part), USA
    Any updates on any progress on this? Just wondering sing SF is a bit klunlky without it
    No matter where you go, there you are !!
    Ultimate License

Quote Originally Posted by Wazoodust View Post
    Any updates on any progress on this? Just wondering sing SF is a bit klunlky without it
    See post #20.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I would be all over this but I seem to be missing something on how their coding works. It's something fundamental too. It's halting my extension coding too..

You should post your questions in the Workshop forum, if you think it will help you.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    We started the process of bringing on a new developer for this in early Dec but then they ended up having a major health issue in January. If I was superstitious, I'd start thinking there was a cloud hanging over the starship functionality. That said, if anyone wants to load up on vitamins and spiritual blessings, feel free to send an email to [email protected] and let us know that you'd be interested in working with us on it.
    Hmm I think this might do as a classified ad for the position

Wanted Code Developer for Starfinder Starships.. Must be able to get natural 20's on every survival role. All Health attributes must be MAXed out.Must be able to spit
    in the eyes and laugh at in the faces of Grim Reaper and the Pestilence Horseman of the Apocalypse. Ability to program code and particularly Lua would be helpful but
    FAR less necessary that the first set of qualifications.

Quote Originally Posted by chumbly View Post
    Hmm I think this might do as a classified ad for the position

Wanted Code Developer for Starfinder Starships.. Must be able to get natural 20's on every survival role. All Health attributes must be MAXed out.Must be able to spit
    in the eyes and laugh at in the faces of Grim Reaper and the Pestilence Horseman of the Apocalypse. Ability to program code and particularly Lua would be helpful but
    FAR less necessary that the first set of qualifications.
    Haha that first part is soooo needed, damn FG virus got me last year as well!
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

I've lost hope, doesn't seem to be a priority.

Thread Information