DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last
    Isn't it improved cover .. not superior cover.. I know its just semantics but I was scratching my head looking to see where it changed.

Cover
    Cover does not necessarily block precise senses, but it does make it more difficult for enemies to hit you. To determine whether your target has cover from your attack, choose a corner of your square. If any line from this corner to any corner of the target’s square passes through a square or border that blocks line of effect or provides cover, or through a square occupied by a creature, the target has cover. Cover grants you a +4 bonus to AC and a +2 bonus to Reflex saves against attacks that originate from a point on the other side of the cover from you. Note that spread effects can extend around corners and negate these bonuses.

Soft Cover
    Creatures, even enemies, between you and the src of an effect provide you with cover against ranged attacks, giving you a +4 bonus to AC. However, soft cover provides no bonus to Reflex saves, nor does soft cover allow you to attempt a Stealth check.

Partial Cover
    If more than half of you is visible, your bonuses from cover are reduced to +2 to AC and +1 to Reflex saving throws.

Improved Cover
    In some cases, such as when a target is hiding behind a gun port in a defensive wall, cover provides greater bonuses to AC and Reflex saves. In such situations, the normal bonuses to AC and Reflex saves are doubled (to +8 and +4, respectively).

Total Cover
    If an enemy doesn’t have line of effect to you (see page 271), you have total cover from the enemy. A creature can’t make an attack against a target that has total cover.
    Last edited by msbranin; July 5th, 2019 at 22:09.

Quote Originally Posted by msbranin View Post
    Isn't it improved cover .. not superior cover.. I know its just semantics but I was scratching my head looking to see where it changed.

Cover
    Cover does not necessarily block precise senses, but it does make it more difficult for enemies to hit you. To determine whether your target has cover from your attack, choose a corner of your square. If any line from this corner to any corner of the target’s square passes through a square or border that blocks line of effect or provides cover, or through a square occupied by a creature, the target has cover. Cover grants you a +4 bonus to AC and a +2 bonus to Reflex saves against attacks that originate from a point on the other side of the cover from you. Note that spread effects can extend around corners and negate these bonuses.

Soft Cover
    Creatures, even enemies, between you and the src of an effect provide you with cover against ranged attacks, giving you a +4 bonus to AC. However, soft cover provides no bonus to Reflex saves, nor does soft cover allow you to attempt a Stealth check.

Partial Cover
    If more than half of you is visible, your bonuses from cover are reduced to +2 to AC and +1 to Reflex saving throws.

Improved Cover
    In some cases, such as when a target is hiding behind a gun port in a defensive wall, cover provides greater bonuses to AC and Reflex saves. In such situations, the normal bonuses to AC and Reflex saves are doubled (to +8 and +4, respectively).

Total Cover
    If an enemy doesn’t have line of effect to you (see page 271), you have total cover from the enemy. A creature can’t make an attack against a target that has total cover.
    Thanks for pointing out the errors in my ways.
    I will look at cover in general and get things corrected.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

I would love to see an ability section on the spell sheet that does not reparse when dropped on the combat tracker. an example would be for NPC's with Trick Attack. For that matter, it would be great to have one on the character sheet as well that can tie in skills to rolls.

or maybe some way to lock a spell once it has had actions added to it.
    Last edited by madman; July 21st, 2019 at 18:40.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    I would love to see an ability section on the spell sheet that does not reparse when dropped on the combat tracker. an example would be for NPC's with Trick Attack. For that matter, it would be great to have one on the character sheet as well that can tie in skills to rolls.

or maybe some way to lock a spell once it has had actions added to it.
    I have allready thought of that, I plan on doing something that allows skill checks to be used in a attack.
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

Quote Originally Posted by Samarex View Post
    I have allready thought of that, I plan on doing something that allows skill checks to be used in a attack.
    The spells should not change now, so if you add a trick attack spell it should stay there and not change.
    (rev 1.14a)
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

I would love to see Sbd (Subdual which doesn't exist in starfinder) on the combat tracker repurposed to track Fatigue from character sheet and change SP to track MAX Stamina (from Character sheet). As it stands no easy way to see % of SP unless you look at bars on party sheet, you can only see current on CT. This would basically track it similar to how HP is tracked.

As I stated previously on this thread per CRB PG252 Most attacks that deal nonlethal damage work like any other attacks, and they deal damage to your Stamina Points or Hit Points as normal. However, when nonlethal damage would reduce you to 0 or fewer Hit Points, you are reduced to exactly 0 HP and fall unconscious, but you are stable instead of dying.
    FG Ultimate License
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)

Quote Originally Posted by xanstin View Post
    I would love to see Sbd (Subdual which doesn't exist in starfinder) on the combat tracker repurposed to track Fatigue from character sheet and change SP to track MAX Stamina (from Character sheet). As it stands no easy way to see % of SP unless you look at bars on party sheet, you can only see current on CT. This would basically track it similar to how HP is tracked.
    Included in 1.2.0 Update.
    Attached is a screen shot showing both the Host CT and Client CT. I have updated the status of CT.
    HP(Max HP) / Tmp(Temp HP) / Wnd(Wounds) / SP(SP Max) / Fat(Fatique) / RP(Current RP).

Quote Originally Posted by xanstin View Post
    As I stated previously on this thread per CRB PG252 Most attacks that deal nonlethal damage work like any other attacks, and they deal damage to your Stamina Points or Hit Points as normal. However, when nonlethal damage would reduce you to 0 or fewer Hit Points, you are reduced to exactly 0 HP and fall unconscious, but you are stable instead of dying.
    Since Rev 1.0.15a update.
    This works if the attacker has damage type "nonlethal" on the weapon or effect nonlethal"
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

Quote Originally Posted by Samarex View Post
    Included in 1.2.0 Update.
    Attached is a screen shot showing both the Host CT and Client CT. I have updated the status of CT.
    HP(Max HP) / Tmp(Temp HP) / Wnd(Wounds) / SP(SP Max) / Fat(Fatique) / RP(Current RP).

Since Rev 1.0.15a update.
    This works if the attacker has damage type "nonlethal" on the weapon or effect nonlethal"
    Yes it works great! My comment was just evidence as to why subdual should be removed not stating a bug
    FG Ultimate License
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)

With today's update UPB now takes up bulk, That is good but it would be nice to have a way to record stored UPB as most of my players are not going to be carrying 10,000 (10 Bulk) of UPB on them. It would be nice to have tracking of carried and stored UPB, with loot going to carried and a easy way to transfer them between the two stores.

Quote Originally Posted by Blacklamb View Post
    With today's update UPB now takes up bulk, That is good but it would be nice to have a way to record stored UPB as most of my players are not going to be carrying 10,000 (10 Bulk) of UPB on them. It would be nice to have tracking of carried and stored UPB, with loot going to carried and a easy way to transfer them between the two stores.
    Store it as a non-carried inventory item?
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Thread Information