STAR TREK 2d20
Page 6 of 6 First ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by Rendran View Post
    I would like to see in the chat box how many SP were spent when damage is absorbed, It can be a bother to check when you have Damage resistances and other effects.
    Would you guys want to see something like this regarding how much damage was absorbed by Stamina?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

I would for sure!
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Yes would be great to see the breakout.

Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    I would for sure!
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Fletcher View Post
    Yes would be great to see the breakout.
    Well, you're in luck. Look at post 3 in the bug list...the latest extension includes it.
    aka Laendra

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

It would be nice to have an attack modifier for nonleathal attacks (ATK: -4) in addition to the already existing damage modifier (Unconcious, Prone and Stable instead of dead on 0HP or below).
    Last edited by Evolivolution; July 13th, 2020 at 18:57. Reason: phrasing

Quote Originally Posted by Evolivolution View Post
    It would be nice to have an attack modifier for nonleathal attacks (ATK: -4) in addition to the already existing damage modifier (Unconcious, Prone and Stable instead of dead on 0HP or below).
    I'd handle that with an action that you just apply to yourself when you want it. You can make it per roll, or leave it on all combat. Reminder, you also get a ATK:-4 when you try to make a nonlethal weapon lethal.
    aka Laendra

Ok. Here is my wishlist...

1) ship token sets
    2) tokens for all creatures in all 3 alien archives/core books (so all APs can have tokens other then a letter)
    3) event dialog to track chases, alert levels, etc (GM only initially with player share)

Any Starship that has a token comes with it. Does it not?
    All the art provided come as a token in those books. Does it not?
    I would love to see a race/chase tracker as well.

I wonder how hard it would be to add a panel that tracks simple information that can be changed in the xml? I will do some poking around.

Madman..
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Quote Originally Posted by Stadlerc View Post
    Ok. Here is my wishlist...

1) ship token sets
    2) tokens for all creatures in all 3 alien archives/core books (so all APs can have tokens other then a letter)
    3) event dialog to track chases, alert levels, etc (GM only initially with player share)
    Please expand on what you mean about Tokens. All the Alien Archives have a complete list of Tokens for all creatures and ships listed in the book. ( for those that had images provided in the book)
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Thread Information