Starfinder Playlist
Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
    I really like this extension thanks for the all the effort. I do have a request, is there an easy way to disable the Honor part. I only use the Sanity and would like to recover some of the character sheet real estate.

Quote Originally Posted by MysticArthas View Post
    I really like this extension thanks for the all the effort. I do have a request, is there an easy way to disable the Honor part. I only use the Sanity and would like to recover some of the character sheet real estate.
    Damned has published an extension for just Sanity, that's where I got the base for this ext.

I started with that originally but I'm also using LDTE and these two have issues. Your updated version seams to work find with LDTE. I'm trying the change the loadorder value to see it that will fix things.

Thanks for this. Playing an Oriental Adventures campaign and I use the Honor ability score. In future updates could you allow Hon to be used just like the other abilities - for example for AC, skill linking etc?

Quote Originally Posted by solomani View Post
    Thanks for this. Playing an Oriental Adventures campaign and I use the Honor ability score. In future updates could you allow Hon to be used just like the other abilities - for example for AC, skill linking etc?
    If I'm understanding this correctly, you'd like the ability to have a skill (or AC) be based on Honor?

For example, having Persuasion be based on Hon stat?

Can you help me make a add called Technomancy, Knowledge, Engineering, and Mana Abilities Check Extension or tell me how you made this Extension. I can pay you and talk on discord?

Quote Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
    Damned has published an extension for just Sanity, that's where I got the base for this ext.
    Please can you help me?

Thread Information