FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Do we have a fix coming or instructions on how to handle the Skill Focus feat? I've added the feat, but don't see a way to configure it to apply to the chosen skills. Improved Initiative also doesn't seem to be automatically adding to the previous total.

Thanks,
    Nate

Quote Originally Posted by defiNately View Post
    Do we have a fix coming or instructions on how to handle the Skill Focus feat? I've added the feat, but don't see a way to configure it to apply to the chosen skills. Improved Initiative also doesn't seem to be automatically adding to the previous total.

Thanks,
    Nate
    Skills do not Auto apply bonus's from feats and abilities.

Skill Focus gives a +3 insight bonus to the selected skill. As long as you don't already have a insight bonus to that skill, just add +3 to the misc box for the skill.

Improved Init, on your main tab click the Magnify glass icon next to Init box. This opens the combat editor window, add your +4 to the Misc box under Init.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Samarex, I think that after the last update, the operative's skills bugged again. Free skills do not appear when adding the feat specialization. And the sheets that were already made ended up disappearing the skills and the respective skill points.

Might be a feature.

Edit: Skills disappearing might be another ruleset update (though that would already have been quite some time ago, so make sure proficiencies are also applying correctly).

Wonderful, I hadn't found this post while looking at the forum. thank you very much, solved my problem.

Is there a temporary fix for this? I have two operatives in a group who're pretty unhappy with this being broken again.

As it's a feature (due to COM making it optional), I doubt it will be reset.

If you click the pencil icon on the skills tab and put the checkmark in front of the associated skills manually, they should show up correctly though.

Edit: See here.

Quote Originally Posted by pauljmendoza View Post
    Is there a temporary fix for this? I have two operatives in a group who're pretty unhappy with this being broken again.
    As others are saying, it was a update for COM to be able to turn off the free skills if you take one of the alternate abilities that take them away.
    So operatives that still get free skills just go to edit mode on the skills tab and select the bubble next to there free skills. This will make them active as free skills.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Thank you, that worked just fine.

Thread Information