FG Spreadshirt Swag

Virtues / Flaws and XML

I am having a major problem wrapping my head around database part here...

Per example, I wish to build a list of Virtues and Flaws to be pickable (preferably grabbed from the list and dragged to the character sheet) by the players.

I just don't seem to get the structure to work as it should. Any help would be aprechiated...

What I do need to be able to grab for each set is :

Name, Cost, and a textfield containing a description. Only Name and Cost needs to be draggable. But having it linked so one could quickly check the description would be a nice bonus.

... I know this might change to Version 2.0 but I'd love to get started ahead of that anyways just to have something to show the last few reluctant folks.
    For your Ars Magica needs :
    https://fgrepository.com

Atque in perpetuum frater, Ave atque vale.

I had trobble with this as well. Maybe this weekend I can get you pointed in the right direction.

Look at the 'spells' portion of the original charactersheet, with the ability to drag spells from the reference spell list, or to right click and add a blank one. This holds the framework for what you are describing. I'm at work at the moment, but on saturday I can be of more detailed assistance, if you still need it.

Good luck,
    helio

I still need a bit of help, yes. Not quite sure what I am missing here but it has to be something vital...

I have read and re-read the 30 page tutorial that another member put together but somehow the structures still elude me.
    For your Ars Magica needs :
    https://fgrepository.com

Atque in perpetuum frater, Ave atque vale.

Thread Information