STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Blog Entries
    Yes, either of these options is fine. We sometimes need to do a full refund so you can repurchase it, because partial refunds require David to email me to adjust it in the system. I haven't built a system to allow our CS team to do those yet. I might need to do that though.

I have a problem but I don't know if this is the right place to ask. Anyways, my husband got a license on the first of July and we've been exploring and using it (more than two hours of use) but it turns out it's useless to us because our internet provider refuses to open the ports to make it usable. Had we known about this, we wouldn't have gotten it! Could we still get a refund?

Blog Entries
    Did you purchase it on Steam? If so I think you will have to reach out to Steam customer support. But I'm not sure

If you purchased here, contact [email protected]. They have a 30 day refund and will get you your money back quickly.

If you want, there might still be some options for us to help you get up and running, if still interested, have you checked out this thread? https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ions-Explained

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

The thing is that our modem is locked and can't be accessed by users, only the internet provider can change the configuration and they don't want to open the ports, so it's basically useless atm. I'll check the thread, hopefully something there will help us!

Blog Entries
    Ah, then you should still be able to use a VPN. Hamachi is free but everyone has to install it. PureVPN and Zero Tier are also mnown to work. There are several threads but you can start with the one titled Port Forward Alternatives.

Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    We have a 30 day refund policy for any purchases made from this website. Contact [email protected] and we can help you there.

Gifting Items Purchased with Discount

I apologize if this has been asked, I could not find an answer through exploring or searching:

I get a discount on most Pathfinder 1E and Starfinder items as I have the PDFs. Can I gift an item purchased with a discount? If not, is there another option I can use to gift an item, such as a way to not use the discount? Thanks!

Blog Entries
    I'm thinking you are going to have to ask [email protected] directly for this one

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashekelor View Post
    I apologize if this has been asked, I could not find an answer through exploring or searching:

I get a discount on most Pathfinder 1E and Starfinder items as I have the PDFs. Can I gift an item purchased with a discount? If not, is there another option I can use to gift an item, such as a way to not use the discount? Thanks!
    That is not the intent of the discount, although the site still technically allows that. We will have to come up with a way to allow purchases of products for gifts at regular sale price and look to block gifting of discounted items based on bundle discounts that should only apply to your account.

Thread Information