5E Character Create Playlist
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    Blog Entries
    Last newsletter is still going out right now: https://www.fg-con.com/?wysija-page=...ew&email_id=71

Header
    Tick, Tock! Last Chance Games!
    Will you save the world or maybe you will destroy it? FG Con 13 is on in 4 days! There is a fantastic array of games posted and there are many games with room for another player or two. Clear some space in your hectic social life, turn your back on your chores, grab a friend and lets play! Head over to https://www.fg-con.com/events and check out the games on offer.

FG Con 13 runs from Friday October 12 Australia/New Zealand time right thru to late night Sunday October 14 in the US/Canada. FG Con is free to play and is open to new and experienced players alike. If you have yet to experience role playing via Fantasy Grounds then this is your golden opportunity.

Take the time to look at games and systems you would not normally play - you might find a system or genre that really grabs you and you will meet other gamers and GMs which can lead to other longer term gaming opportunities.

There are currently 45 games posted but only a score or so spots still available!

Try something different
    Savage World - Beasts & Barbarians
    Savage Worlds - Thundarr the Barbarian
    All Flesh Must Be Eaten - From the Shelter We Rise

There are also a bunch of games with a single spot available - get in quick!

5E and Pathfinder
    Pathfinder Hack - the Siege of Mok Turkan
    Pathfinder Society - Reaping What We Sow
    Pathfinder Society - Gallows of Madness Pt 3
    5E - Saving Private Flanders
    Pathfinder Hack - the Siege of Mok Turkan
    5E - Defiance in Phlan
    5E - The Ruins of Clan Deep Anvil

Plus a bunch of games with 1 sot left in them - dont miss out!

Important Notes
    All sessions will be run on the Fantasy Grounds Discord server: https://discord.gg/VKbhkSt

You must have installed Fantasy Grounds and run the updater.
    You must use a Headset and Mic - and in most cases use Push to Talk.
    If you need to cancel a booking please do so as soon as possible so that someone else can grab your spot. Mange your bookings here: https://www.fg-con.com/events/my-bookings/
    Be courteous to everyone - GM and Players alike. This should be a safe place for all comers.

If you find yourself available late in the picture - lurk on the FG Discord boards and post in the #looking-for-fgcon-game channel.

If you need help with anything please email [email protected]

Footer

Blog Entries
    As for pregens, I've got some 2nd level ones available for free on the DMsGuild. Other people have some pregens available on the Guild as well, and there are some om the forums here.

As mentioned, that'a tough time slot. I've got 3 games running at the con, Friday, Sat, and Sun. And Sunday was the one that filled up much later (just today) that the others.

Also, have you advertised your game on your social feeds? Though there are a lot of people who come and find a game just through the general FG awareness, it's always helps to direct people straight to your game as well.

I'll post some links to your game, hopefully that will help too.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thanks for the feedback all. I decided to take it down when I still had 0 monday night. Wasn't worth blocking off that spot of my weekend with potentially no players. And I would have had to do some prep still.
    I think the time slot was a challenge, but it was the only time I had free this weekend. Oh well. Maybe next con. Hope everyone enjoys the games.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dereks View Post
    Thanks for the feedback all. I decided to take it down when I still had 0 monday night. Wasn't worth blocking off that spot of my weekend with potentially no players. And I would have had to do some prep still.
    I think the time slot was a challenge, but it was the only time I had free this weekend. Oh well. Maybe next con. Hope everyone enjoys the games.
    Hey dereks - thanks for posting the game - Im sorry it didnt work out.

JPG from SmiteWorks has activated the Standard to Ultimate license upgrade ready for FG Con 13! If you have a standard license, run an update to get the temporary upgrade...

Thanks SmiteWorks!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information