FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 9 of 9 First ... 789
    Quote Originally Posted by Larsenex View Post
    Team,

Are all of these short cuts and tips valid all of the time in Unity?

I am only asking because I would love to see a 'cleaned up' thread which is all things Unity.
    I'd love to see this, too. I know some of these still work, but being able to quickly rule out what shortcuts I can and can't expect to work would be incredibly useful. I love this thread, as it's a great distillation of advice that I've seen sprinkled across numerous video contributions from members of this community (which are great, but very difficult to search and index).

*Clicking both mouse buttons to create a quick arrow/pointer
    Great for players and GMs who want to quickly point to something on a map or image. Simply click both mouse buttons and drag to the area you want to address.You can also:
    [SHIFT]+both mouse buttons = draw a Square
    [CTRL]+both mouse buttons = draw a Circle (Halfront)
    [ALT]+both mouse buttons = draw a Cone

Both mouse buttons clicked without moving the mouse will *clear* the figure drawn this way.(Andraax)
    Should be added in here (just learned this)

Holding control while you using the arrow (after you've already started the arrow else you will get a circle) will unsnap it from the grid. (If you have grid snap on)
    This also applies to tokens.

Thank you very much for this list i was looking for something that had all this info. Would also like a list of the loading screen tips.

I've been using FGU so long I forgot entirely about FGC's lighting effects. It's be really cool to see that come back in FGU.

Found another to add for locking doors - As a GM, hold Shift and click on the door to lock the door in the current toggle state.

Thanks to Moon Wizard for that one - https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Doors-Lockable

Quote Originally Posted by Krailov View Post
    Found another to add for locking doors - As a GM, hold Shift and click on the door to lock the door in the current toggle state.

Thanks to Moon Wizard for that one - https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Doors-Lockable
    Good Day All
    This works with windows too.

Does anyone know - are the tips that show up while loading a campaign, accessible somewhere else? They never stay there long enough for me to fully absorb. Could they be added to this list, or have they already been added?

Great Thread!

I don't think they are detailed anywhere; but I couldn't really tell you what they say. Mostly it'll be stuff from the wiki articles on basic operation. https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...9/Basic+Guides

Note also that this is an old thread (and related to Classic rather than Unity) and some of the things mentioned may not be the same as when it was first written.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

Hello There,
    Is there a way to organize ASCII into a mangable format numerically. i made a list of encounters. The numbering starts at 10. Number 1 shows up between 19 and 20. There are 21 encounters possible. Again, is there a 'fix' for this??
    ********** What I Accept, I Teach **********

Quote Originally Posted by garymichaelduke View Post
    Hello There,
    Is there a way to organize ASCII into a mangable format numerically. i made a list of encounters. The numbering starts at 10. Number 1 shows up between 19 and 20. There are 21 encounters possible. Again, is there a 'fix' for this??
    Start with 00 or 01

Thread Information