Starfinder Playlist

LFP - DDAL08-00 Once in Waterdeep

DDAL08-00 Once in Waterdeep

FG License: Ultimate
    Game System: 5th Edition D&D

Time Zone: PDT
    Day of week and time: Wednesday, September 5th from 11:00am-4:00pm PDT (Arizona time)
    Planned Duration & Frequency: It's a four hour mission with 30 minutes to prep the story. One Shot

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord

Roleplay & Combat mix: 75% Roleplay / 25% Combat
    Number of Players in game & needed: Need 3-7 players
    Character starting level & equipment: Must roll new characters using Season 8 rules

Details of your scenario: Who knows why adventurers are drawn together? The lust for gold, a common foe, or the whimsy of fate? Pull up a stool, stoke the hearth, and let YOUR story begin!

Although, I am fairly new to DMing through Fantasy Grounds, I have DMed for a long time on pen and paper. My local D&D store gave me a copy early to study and run for it's premier. So I converted it to Fantasy Grounds and am running it this week after its official release. I might be a bit slow and could use an experienced player, but I assure you that the module is 100% accurate, works like a charm, and is absolutely beautiful (if I do say so myself). So go sign up on the event calendar today!

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=3184

So far we only got three people. I DMed it earlier today with 5 players and it went great. You all will love it so go sign up! It’s Wednesday at 11:00 PDT / MST. Hope to see you there!

I am interested if you have availability

Thread Information