DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 29 of 30 First ... 1927282930 Last
    The monster sheet of the Death Slaad (from the Monster manual module and Dungeon of the Mad Mage module) is missing certain spells. On the monster sheet only the 1/Day spells are listed and not the 2/Day spells and at-Will spells. In the physical Monster manual book it has more spells.

Death_Slaad.PNG

Quote Originally Posted by YourZombiecat View Post
    The monster sheet of the Death Slaad (from the Monster manual module and Dungeon of the Mad Mage module) is missing certain spells. On the monster sheet only the 1/Day spells are listed and not the 2/Day spells and at-Will spells. In the physical Monster manual book it has more spells.
    So it does. How on earth has that one been around for so long. Thanks for reporting and welcome to the forums.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Hi I can't find the Yawning Portal Map to first encounter of Dragon Heist....with the grid. Maybe it has another name?

Blog Entries
    Their is no map of the YP included in DH. That's the same as I the print version. I use one I bought from the DMsGuild, can get you a link if you want it.

Also, if you are getting ready to run DH, I strongly suggest you read the Alexandrian Remix of Dragon Heist.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by manukosta View Post
    Hi I can't find the Yawning Portal Map to first encounter of Dragon Heist....with the grid. Maybe it has another name?
    You will find a map of the Yawning Portal in the accompanying module 'Zacchaeus' Dragon Heist Map Pack'
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    You will find a map of the Yawning Portal in the accompanying module 'Zacchaeus' Dragon Heist Map Pack'
    Found it, awesome! Great quality!

I believe I've found another issue with Princes of the Apocalypse. On the Feathergale-Spire-DM map and the Feathergale-Spire-Player-Level-Three map the link for room S10 is broken; reporting the following error in the chat window when clicked on:

"Unable to open window using wildcard link, because no module containing that link is open. Check your active library modules."

I believe this issue was responsible for some significant stability issues with the application as my group played through the tower. My fantasy grounds application crashed 4 times; it had never happened prior and did not happen the next session after moving past Feathergale Spire.

I'll take a note for fixing.

It is extremely unlikely that an error like this would cause instability in your client; all that's wrong with the link is that the name of the link was wrong. It is much more likely that you have memory issues. Make sure when FG is running (either your end or your players end) that memory usage isnn't up around the 3Gb mark. If it is then memory is your issue. Cut back on open modules, shared images and shared tokens.

I think I found a little bug in the Sword Coast Adventure's Guide module.

D&D Sword Coast Adventure's Guide - Campaign Guide
    On the map "Sword Coast Map" the pin directly above "The High Forest" leads to an empty entry.

You are quite correct; the link has a misspelled word which is causing the issue.

Thanks for reporting.

Thread Information