Fantasy Grounds Fridays Pre
Page 15 of 16 First ... 513141516 Last
  1. #141
    Sorry, Moon Wizard. I saw all your responses to my string of posts. I was on a roll going through and testing all the rulesets. I'll redirect to the FGU subforum from here on out. It just seemed cluttered and rather than start a new thread I thought posting here would be better since this was a specific ruleset issue for the dev to look at and not a generic Unity issue.

    Thanks

  2. #142
    In Reference Material->Character Creation->Citizen, the specialist career tables seem to be missing and there is a typo on Ranks and Benefits. Rank 6 benefit is listed as "2:+1 Social" and should just be "+1 Social"

  3. #143
    Quote Originally Posted by GMClydeC View Post
    In Reference Material->Character Creation->Citizen, the specialist career tables seem to be missing and there is a typo on Ranks and Benefits. Rank 6 benefit is listed as "2:+1 Social" and should just be "+1 Social"
    Thanks for spotting this, I'll get this fixed with the next update.

    Cheers,
    MBM

  4. #144

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    866
    Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Thanks for spotting this, I'll get this fixed with the next update.

    Cheers,
    MBM
    Speaking of 1E, does the basic format for the NPCs in 1E and 2E match?

  5. #145
    Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    Speaking of 1E, does the basic format for the NPCs in 1E and 2E match?
    Yes, as I'm going to update 1E with all the updates done to 2E (pretty much).

    Cheers
    MBM

  6. #146
    Hello
    I noticed the following bug, when clicking in any Item description window, on the upper left "TAS" logo :
    eg. "Runtime Error: desktop: Unable to create window with invalid class (referencearmour : [email protected] Core Rulebook)"
    Does not happen when clicking on the image at the end of the description (image appears correctly)

  7. #147

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    866
    Quote Originally Posted by kabend View Post
    Hello
    I noticed the following bug, when clicking in any Item description window, on the upper left "TAS" logo :
    eg. "Runtime Error: desktop: Unable to create window with invalid class (referencearmour : [email protected] Core Rulebook)"
    Does not happen when clicking on the image at the end of the description (image appears correctly)
    Hi.

    Is this report for MGT1 or MGT2? MGT1 doesn't have the TAS logo.

    Incidentally, for MBM, I jumped into MGT1 and was trying to replicate and wasn't able to but it did throw script errors when I accessed augments through the library > equipment > augment section.

    Edit: I was able to recreate the error in MGT2.

    1. Open Item
    2. Select Item (Armour or Weapons, the others work fine)
    3. Click the top left TAS icon in the newly opened window.
    4. Error generates

    I'll duplicate this post into the MGT2 bug report thread.
    Last edited by esmdev; April 21st, 2020 at 14:45. Reason: Recreated problem in MGT2.

  8. #148
    Almost enough to put a line under 1E and do an update, just want to make sure it's got all the world and npc updates.

    Cheers

  9. #149

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    866
    That would be cool. I know there are a few 1E people around that would like that.

  10. #150
    Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    I know there are a few 1E people around that would like that.
    I being one of them.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
FG Spreadshirt Swag

Log in

Log in