FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 5 of 16 First ... 3456715 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by LordNanoc View Post
    That's great news, MBM, thanks alot. Do we have an ETA for the rollout?
    Greetings,

I'm thinking of calling an end to this build (1.0.7) tomorrow night so that if can go into test and then rolled out a week later.

All depends if people are willing to wait for the PSI stuff (just commented in the other thread) and are happy with the stat, or need more (which delays stuff by at least a week).

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Yes it seems like the armor section shows everything for all PCs.

Quote Originally Posted by watters View Post
    Yes it seems like the armor section shows everything for all PCs.
    Is it possible you can tell me how to re-create the issues, on my 3 campaigns (all tested) it's working.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Greetings,

I'm thinking of calling an end to this build (1.0.7) tomorrow night so that if can go into test and then rolled out a week later.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Awesome, man. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    I just can't get this to error I can see in the code how it 'could', so added something to stop it (I created a new PC, new campaign, old PC's, old Campaign etc etc).
    Figured it out. One of the players put his credits in "cash on hand" with commas. Once I removed the commas, the error message went away.

I am not 100% sure, but it must have something to do with if a GM creates an item. Even if you call it something other than armor it shows up on the tab. I did just realize that all the new items that I added show up. I have a PC without new items that doesn't have their non armor items show up. So I guess it is related to adding new items. The sheet doesn't pay attention to how you categorize them.

Just tried to check the weapons skill but can't get my head around it.

Here's what I did:

• I deleted the "Assault Rifle" item and the "Gun Combat (slug rifle)" skill, as I realized, that I wrote slug rifle without capital letters.
    • Then I added "Gun Combat" skill and edited the term "(Slug Rifle)" to it, to have it written as it is written in the "Assault Rifle" item.
    • I then added the item "Assault Rifle".

Sadly, the Action Tab still don't recognize the skill, it's still set to -3 (and this char has Jack of all Trades 1)

What am I doing wrong?
    TIA for any hints.
    cya
    Last edited by LordNanoc; September 27th, 2018 at 09:57.

I don't think your doing anything wrong, I can't get it to recognize the skill level either.

Same. I've tried every variation I could think of. Slug Rifle. slug rifle. Slug rifle. Slug Rifles. Various combinations of capitalisation. Skill never applies to weapon. Also sometimes when I delete a weapon it won't let me add the same weapon again.

Quote Originally Posted by Andraax View Post
    Figured it out. One of the players put his credits in "cash on hand" with commas. Once I removed the commas, the error message went away.
    Ah cool, I'll make sure it removes commas then.

Cheers for finding this!

Thread Information