DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 14 of 16 First ... 41213141516 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by GunbunnyFuFu View Post
    Great! Let me know if there is anything I can do to help test! Going to run a 2300 AD session in the very near future.
    No worries, I'll add them into the core data set for the moment, as 'AP', 'SAP' and 'SeAP' if that's any use, or we can use full names with hyphens, ie 'Armour-Piercing', 'Super-Armour-Piercing' and 'Semi-Armour-Piercing'.

Cheers
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

I'm OK with the acronyms, especially since it'll save space on the character sheet.
    Ultimate Edition license holder - No License Needed to Play My Games (Need Demo Version of FG Downloaded)

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST) United States; GMT -5 hours

Blog Entries
    I renamed this thread and stickied it. Please continue to use this thread to report any bugs or suspected bugs for Mongoose Traveller 1st Edition.
    Last edited by ddavison; February 5th, 2019 at 21:06.

A thing that just jumped on me: on the Testserver actual version 1.0.9 I couldn't remove the PSI actions, even after removing the PSI ability. Rightclick only lets me close the window.

Quote Originally Posted by LordNanoc View Post
    A thing that just jumped on me: on the Testserver actual version 1.0.9 I couldn't remove the PSI actions, even after removing the PSI ability. Rightclick only lets me close the window.
    For test versions, put bug reports in that thread please. Use the 'actions list' edit button, that should allow you to remove them until I address this.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

I am getting a script error on opening Mgt 1E.

Script Error [string ""] : attempt to set a value for an invalid handler 'onLockChanged'

I even started a brand new campaign and still come up, just wondering is anyone else getting this. I have no extra ext attached, have checked that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardem View Post
    I am getting a script error on opening Mgt 1E.

Script Error [string ""] : attempt to set a value for an invalid handler 'onLockChanged'

I even started a brand new campaign and still come up, just wondering is anyone else getting this. I have no extra ext attached, have checked that.
    Hi. I started up a new campaign with MGT1 and didn't encounter this error. I loaded the 1E module and some tokens dropped back to the launcher and still didn't generate the error. I'm using Mongoose Traveller 1E v1.0.10 and CoreRPG ruleset 3.3.9. Nothing else loaded. I tried adding some extensions and still couldn't generate the error.

Maybe it is a corrupted pak?

Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    Hi. I started up a new campaign with MGT1 and didn't encounter this error. I loaded the 1E module and some tokens dropped back to the launcher and still didn't generate the error. I'm using Mongoose Traveller 1E v1.0.10 and CoreRPG ruleset 3.3.9. Nothing else loaded. I tried adding some extensions and still couldn't generate the error.

Maybe it is a corrupted pak?
    Awesome I should of thought about deleting the Core.pak I did the Traveller one, however it was a issue with Corerpg.pak, thanks

**This is for UNITY**

I'm getting the following error report.

[1/1/2020 10:20:13 AM] [WARNING] font: Missing TTF tag for (subwindowsmalltitle) in ruleset (Mongoose Traveller 1E) (graphics/graphics_fonts.xml)
    [1/1/2020 10:20:13 AM] [WARNING] font: Missing TTF tag for (subwindowsmalltitle_disabled) in ruleset (Mongoose Traveller 1E) (graphics/graphics_fonts.xml)
    [1/1/2020 10:20:13 AM] [WARNING] font: Missing TTF tag for (list-empty-ps) in ruleset (Mongoose Traveller 1E) (graphics/graphics_fonts.xml)
    [1/1/2020 10:20:17 AM] [WARNING] string: Must have a name attribute. (Mongoose Traveller 1E) (strings/strings_travellercore.xml)
    [1/1/2020 10:20:17 AM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] Unable to locate ruleset file (Mongoose Traveller 1E) (campaign/record_ability.xml)

The ruleset loads but there are also several font issues where the text on sheets is not contained within perimeters and overlaps into the text entry boxes or overlaps with other text.

Thanks and have a great New Year.

As in the other thread, please post any FGU specific issues in the FGU forum.

I've updated the MGT1 ruleset to address the initial warnings/errors and pushed to the FGU patch system.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information