FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 15 of 18 First ... 51314151617 ... Last
    Hi Guys,

Stalker is currently not working on this extension. If your requests/bug reports are for me and my new extension, please let me know and in the future post any bugs/requests in my forum post:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ontested-skill

Please note at I am only supporting FGU officially, although, it looks like (thanks to some testing by a user) it will only take a small change in my code to get this working for FGC which I will be doing this week.

@celestian
    @Klandare
    @mattekure
    @Noelus
    @Raddu

Quote Originally Posted by Raddu View Post
    This is fantastic, definitely adding it to my games.

I was really hoping it had one specific feature, but it doesn't appear to, so here goes.

Ultimately I'd like this to prompt PCs for all saving throws requested from the Combat Tracker. If that's not possible if I could perhaps drag/drop a spell or other save from an NPC and have the PCs targeted from the combat tracker prompted to make those saves, and then be able to apply damage/effects based on those saves. Or select PCs and then trigger saves based on a dropped spell/trait/feature.

I'm excited to use this!
    Hi Raddu,

Not sure I full understand.

At the moment if you have the save override turned on, whenever you do anything that requires a spell save (or other save) it will automatically create a request for the player to roll. Is that waht you meant? Because if it is, then its already there .

Quote Originally Posted by Klandare View Post
    There seems to be an odd conflict with this extension and the Automatic Shield Master extension:

Request for Initiative failing:

when doing a dex save script error:
    Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_action_save_asm.lua"]:39: findNode: Invalid parameter 1

It only fails on Dex saving throw, all other checks and saving throws work perfectly fine.
    Can you please link to the extension and I will try make it compatible (as in my RFIA addon extension, not the original one in this post).

Quote Originally Posted by Noelus View Post
    Hi,

Excellent extension. Just one thing. Whenever I ask for a d100 roll it rolls a single d100 plus a single d10 and adds them, even if have applied adv or disadv. Any ideas?
    About to release an update which fixes this for FGU .

Quote Originally Posted by mattekure View Post
    Would it be possible to add a new button at the top to randomly select 1 PC? This would be so handy for when you want to randomly choose a PC for the roll.
    Added this to my FGU addon, it *should* work with FGC, but I do not run FGC, so let me know if any issues.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Contested-skil

In case you guys can help..
    FG Classic, using Better Menus 1.6 and 5e Roll for Initiative
    Am getting this error
    Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_desktop.lua"]:308: attempt to index field 'subwindow' (a nil value)
    This is with only the 2 extensions in question loaded and only happens for players

Better Menus 1.6 and 5e Roll for Initiative,

EDIT: Oh, the other add-on, got it! Thanks!
    Last edited by Raddu; July 14th, 2020 at 23:14. Reason: Realized my error

Is this extension usable and is it currently maintained?

No, it's moved to another extension, Roll For Initiative Add-On+, but that seems like it's not being actively developed, but it still works.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ontested-skill

st4lk3r87
    I really like this. Initially the only request I have is to add the optional Sanity Ability to it.

Thread Information