FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 18 of 18 First ... 8161718
    Hi Everyone,

Have been using this ext for a while now, however its recently just broke on me, another of my players who also DM's is having the same issue, anyone have any fixes for this please?

[7/13/2022 3:31:00 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "scripts/rfia.lua"]:72: attempt to call field 'registerStackShortcut2' (a nil value)

It appears in the log, and then doesnt appear to even load the extension once in game.

Thanks!

Update: Missed the info on the previous page. Is now working through the forge.
    Last edited by SkippyViking; July 13th, 2022 at 07:36. Reason: actually read the previous page properly :3

I love this extension. It is particularly great for blind rolls. As a DM, I can call for a roll and the player can respond it ~5 seconds instead of ~60 seconds. It really keeps the flow of the conversation going.

But 2022-10 version 4.3.0 of FGU doesn't seem to support the RFI tool any longer. If possible, please check the interface with FGU.

Also, if you post this extension in FG Forge, enthusiastic users such as myself can throw some money at you.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by ColinO View Post
    I love this extension. It is particularly great for blind rolls. As a DM, I can call for a roll and the player can respond it ~5 seconds instead of ~60 seconds. It really keeps the flow of the conversation going.

But 2022-10 version 4.3.0 of FGU doesn't seem to support the RFI tool any longer. If possible, please check the interface with FGU.

Also, if you post this extension in FG Forge, enthusiastic users such as myself can throw some money at you.

Thank you.
    RFI is not supported. Please go to https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...equested-Rolls for details on the replacement to include instructions on the numerous enhancements. It is available on the Forge.

Thread Information