DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 13 of 18 First ... 31112131415 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Perhaps you would be willing to release this under a generous license like GNU GPLv3 or License: CC-BY-SA? All you would need to do is to place a statement on your first post, though a license.txt file in the extension would also help.

More info on licensing here; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...munity-Content

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thanks a lot for this. It's great!

Oh, man. This is gold. If I could get this working with PF2... I'm having many troubles with an old player with technology block.

Edit: Ok played with the code and got myself a version that works with Pathfinder 2E. I'm more than willing to share it, but first I'd like to ask for permission?
    Last edited by Dr0W; April 17th, 2020 at 08:01.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr0W View Post
    Oh, man. This is gold. If I could get this working with PF2... I'm having many troubles with an old player with technology block.

Edit: Ok played with the code and got myself a version that works with Pathfinder 2E. I'm more than willing to share it, but first I'd like to ask for permission?
    That would be great

ULTIMATE LICENSE OWNER

Has anyone tried this out on Unity yet?

I've only used this on Unity. Works fine.

Is there a way to add additional items to roll checks for that might be on the Skills tab on the 5E sheet? I am thinking for items like thieves tools which a character might have proficiency in or other items that might be there? (I am figuring it would need to be on the Skills tab seeing as it has to be able to know where to read the data from)

Sorry for a probably obvious question.... how do I add the PC's to the RfI sheet? Meaning it starts off as empty and I'm not able to drop PC's into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dashel27 View Post
    Sorry for a probably obvious question.... how do I add the PC's to the RfI sheet? Meaning it starts off as empty and I'm not able to drop PC's into it.
    If I remember right(I'm AFK) it pulls PCs from either the party sheet or combat tracker. You may have to look in options and see which it is toggled to.

Quote Originally Posted by Dashel27 View Post
    RFI pulls characters from the party sheet. You probably don't have the characters added to the party sheet yet.

Thread Information