FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Pathfinder Playtest - Release 1b - August 21st

Released today via the Fantasy Grounds update mechanism.

This update to release 1 contains:
    1. A number of bug fixes to the ruleset and module data. Details in the bug tracker (read only) here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    2. Additional ruleset functionality and data - see below.

There are a number of data updates to the Pathfinder Playtest Rules module:
    • All traits from the playtest rulebook accessible via double-click and campaign data lists.
    • Drag/drop leveling to level 20 for all classes.
    • Alchemist and Barbarian feats to level 10 (all other class feats currently to level 5).
    • Ammunition added to weapons

The ruleset also has a lot of updates, a lot of these aren't obvious as they are underlying to allow for future updates. Obvious ruleset changes are:
    • PC HP frame details added, and HP also shows "current" (classic remaining HP counting down to 0).
    • Lore skills added as Signature skills
    • Dealdy and Fatal weapon trait automatically applied to PC and NPC critical damage.
    • The first time a PC sheet is opened (usually when it is created) the chargen tracker window will open automatically. After the first auto open, the "Tracker" button will open the window as needed.
    Last edited by Trenloe; August 22nd, 2018 at 17:09.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

(placeholder)
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks, Trenloe! Really appreciate the update.
    Live stream: https://www.twitch.tv/gwydione
    Youtube replays of fg sessions and tutorials: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQr...bIpAauZB41z8gA

Free stuff:
    D&D5e FAQ module for fg: https://www.dmsguild.com/product/196704/FAQs
    FG 5e Module Conversions: https://tinyurl.com/y6awo2la
    Map Maker Conversion: https://tinyurl.com/y3awlo4b
    Roll Player Conversion: https://tinyurl.com/y399kffz
    Rangers of Shadow Deep Conversion: https://tinyurl.com/rnyrgwg

Blog Entries
    Looks good!
    I see the issue with the 'Base' value is not resolved?
    I haven't checked it out in the ruleset yet.. but this was giving an error when you clicked it on the Combat Tab (although not in weapons.. there it just wasn't working) in rev 1. Hopefully that helps a little.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfoot View Post
    Looks good!
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfoot View Post
    I see the issue with the 'Base' value is not resolved?
    I haven't checked it out in the ruleset yet.. but this was giving an error when you clicked it on the Combat Tab (although not in weapons.. there it just wasn't working) in rev 1. Hopefully that helps a little.
    As noted in the bug tracker: "Changes made - need to verify". Which basically means I can't recreate the issue, but I've made some changes and I'm monitoring to see if it's better/fixed. That being said, please only report issues/errors if they appear in the current release. Thanks.

Thanks Trenloe, cant wait to look through the changes.

Outstanding! We'll try to test it in the next couple days extensively.

Currently, I am writing a module that I hope to share with everyone as a free-to-play adventure to playtest the rules with. It'll be relatively small, a good one night session, that I might expand upon as time goes on. I actually intended it to just be some encounters/challenges to play through some of the rules in, but found myself distracted by expanding upon the adventure's details to the point where it's become more than just skills and combat playtesting. Once I get to creating some maps, though, I hope to offer it up by this weekend for people interested in running something in FG for the playtest.

I have also converted an older module (King's Festival), but that's protected by copyrights so can't share
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    Currently, I am writing a module that I hope to share with everyone as a free-to-play adventure to playtest the rules with. It'll be relatively small, a good one night session, that I might expand upon as time goes on. I actually intended it to just be some encounters/challenges to play through some of the rules in, but found myself distracted by expanding upon the adventure's details to the point where it's become more than just skills and combat playtesting. Once I get to creating some maps, though, I hope to offer it up by this weekend for people interested in running something in FG for the playtest.
    Cool. I'll look forward to that.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    Outstanding! We'll try to test it in the next couple days extensively.

I have also converted an older module (King's Festival), but that's protected by copyrights so can't share
    Lovely, waiting to see it. Is easy pass old adventures to pf2?

Thread Information