DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    What I went with was this:-
    Code:
    Self/All
    Smite Evil; IFT:CUSTOM(Smite Evil); DMGTYPE: force; IFT:ALIGN(evil); ATK: [CHA]; DMG: [LVL]; IFT:TYPE(dragon, outsider, undead); DMG: [LVL];

Target/All
    Smite Evil; IFT:CUSTOM(Smite Evil); ATK: -2;
    I'll need to update the ATK value in the targetted portion but it accurately mirrors how the rules work.

I'm a happy camper

Blog Entries
    IMO, it's much easier for the DM to just say, your Smite works against this creature, apply your bonus damage, and then to just click the -2 modifier button before attacking the paladin with said creature.

Of course, you can automate it like you detailed, but sometime automation is not easier or quicker

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Why do you do add this to smite? Does force overcome all DR in fantasy grounds?

DMGTYPE:force

Quote Originally Posted by Kelevraa View Post
    Why do you do add this to smite? Does force overcome all DR in fantasy grounds?

DMGTYPE:force
    yup, force and spell overcome DR (and other energy types, but they may interfere with RESIST effects etc)

But the post's effect is wrong; without extensions DMGTYPE cannot be used with IFT sadly So, one should rather use the DMGTYPE separately as a one-shot effect before the damage is rolled

Thread Information