FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Sorry for the delay in responding, I noticed another issue as well. This spear is the only weapon that also does not do even half damage when attacking incorps

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    IK don't know if this is the issue - but that magic item looks like it's unidentified (based off the ** Magical Spear ** name). Try identifying the spear.
    I will try this next time we play.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    The issue is: It is about 3.5E, isn't it? 3.5E ghost touch implementation is different in my extension 3.5E has the effect ghost touch, not a damage type PF1 instead has the damage type for ghost touch, not the effect

Since a long time I wanted to add the possibility to add ghost touch via the properties field (for both rulesets), but I never looked at it yet, since I'd need to find out how to call the properties field in the code (doable, but I then tended to look at other things)
    Sorry I didn’t really follow this, I am playing PF1.

I may try to recreate the weapon in stages to try it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Evilthorne View Post
    Sorry for the delay in responding, I noticed another issue as well. This spear is the only weapon that also does not do even half damage when attacking incorps

I will try this next time we play.

Sorry I didn’t really follow this, I am playing PF1.

I may try to recreate the weapon in stages to try it out.
    Ah, I thought you play 3.5E because you are writing in the 3.5E subforum

In that case I may need more information on what you are doing, maybe a screenshot or two showing your issue and what you expect to happen with the effect (sometimes it is just some different expectation on how the chat output will look like)

Ah, I thought you play 3.5E because you are writing in the 3.5E subforum

In that case I may need more information on what you are doing, maybe a screenshot or two showing your issue and what you expect to happen with the effect (sometimes it is just some different expectation on how the chat output will look like)
    I posted the picture on the first page, sorry I would post it again but the picture is on my computer and I’m not.

I posted the picture on the first page, sorry I would post it again but the picture is on my computer and I’m not.
    I know, I meant a screenshot of the chat output of the damage rolls' results Because you said it does not work, so, one should be able to see it in the chat messages (Usually the best is just to take a screenshot of full FG showing all the essential data)

So, the next time you test with identifying the weapon (as Trenloe suggested), you could take a screenshot of that if it still doesn't work (and in that case I could check whether there is a possibility to cater unidentified weapons; a workaround would be to use a DMGTYPE effect which would apply to all weapons though)

I know, I meant a screenshot of the chat output of the damage rolls' results Because you said it does not work, so, one should be able to see it in the chat messages (Usually the best is just to take a screenshot of full FG showing all the essential data)

So, the next time you test with identifying the weapon (as Trenloe suggested), you could take a screenshot of that if it still doesn't work (and in that case I could check whether there is a possibility to cater unidentified weapons; a workaround would be to use a DMGTYPE effect which would apply to all weapons though)
    Understood. Thanks for all the help, we play tomorrow night so I should have a picture if identifying does not work first

gt no work 1.png

gt no work2.png

I identified it buy still did not work.
    Hmm, I just tested, and I cannot reproduce sadly

Do you run any other extensions? Do you use my extension from the forge? Or do you have it from a different source
    (also just in case: Did you ever unzip my extension and kept the unzipped one in the extensions directory of FG? If yes, then remove that)

On a related note: Damage types have to be small letters, so, you're damage type "Fire" should be "fire" Otherwise you may run into similar problems with that type (but it won't fix the ghost touch problem).

Hmm, I just tested, and I cannot reproduce sadly

Do you run any other extensions? Do you use my extension from the forge? Or do you have it from a different source
    (also just in case: Did you ever unzip my extension and kept the unzipped one in the extensions directory of FG? If yes, then remove that)

On a related note: Damage types have to be small letters, so, you're damage type "Fire" should be "fire" Otherwise you may run into similar problems with that type (but it won't fix the ghost touch problem).

It is super weird, because everyone else does half damage to incorps properly, mages sword does full damage, but this one character does no damage???

I will check those things though for sure. Thanks again

It is super weird, because everyone else does half damage to incorps properly, mages sword does full damage, but this one character does no damage???

I will check those things though for sure. Thanks again
    if you want you can also try to share the campaign or the character here, then I can take a look, too

Sorry Kelrugem, I am pretty bad on following up on my old posts, we just finished playing this weekend and now that I have some time I am coming back to address them. Not to sound like a complete Noob but what is the best way to share a character?

Thread Information