Starfinder Playlist
Page 6 of 6 First ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    Yeah PARC - they basically invented this modern UI because they were worried about the "Paperloss office" which still hasn't happened! ("Where Wizards Stay Up Late" is a good book about this subject including the origins of the internet).

Anyway, I suspect this thread got "revived" by a 1 post troll and pushed to the top, and it is totally irrelevant as its about FGC..
    The thread was revived by me, wondering about the future of FGU, I did not realise it was an FGC thread as I posted on this topic, in the Tavern forum and a responder posted a bunch of links where the topic had been discussed before. My apologies if I have broken etiquette.

Quote Originally Posted by UngainlyTitan View Post
    The thread was revived by me, wondering about the future of FGU, I did not realise it was an FGC thread as I posted on this topic, in the Tavern forum and a responder posted a bunch of links where the topic had been discussed before. My apologies if I have broken etiquette.
    Nah, you asked a legit bunch of questions, some troll a few pages back brought it too the surface again.

No worries, it's all interesting stuff.

Blog Entries
    Let's do this: I will close this thread, and anyone who wishes to continue this discussion may do so, in a new thread created in the FGU healing forum or the general Tavern. That way this can still be referenced as needed, but the discussion can continue regarding FGU specific interface opinions.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information