Starfinder Playlist

LFP 5E Waterdeep Long-term Wednesdays 9pm EDT

FG License: Ultimate (FG free demo is all that is needed)
    Game System: 5e D&D

Time Zone: EDT
    Day of week and time: Wednesdays 9pm - 1am EDT
    Planned start date: August 15th
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 3-4 hr session weekly
    Term: Long-term (All the way to the end of the Dungeon of the Mad Mage, possible epilogue planned as well depending on how the story goes)

Text or Voice: Both, plan to use discord server for optional in-between session roleplay
    Voice software used: Discord

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
    Number of Players in game & needed: 7 eventually, 2 more needed
    Character starting level & equipment: 1st level
    Character restrictions: None (I have all official modules, you can use any combination to play who you want)

Details of your scenario: Our long-term campaign will begin in September with the release of Dragon Heist and go all the way to the end of the Dungeon of the Mad Mage. Between now and then I have planned a short story which will serve as an intro into our long-term campaign. I will be broadcasting the game over twitch also once the long-term campaign begins, so please only apply if you're okay with your voice being broadcast on my channel.
    I like to play games with characters who have a lot of depth, so please be willing to write a nice backstory for your character. The more detail you include, the more I can work into in the story. I don't yet know the details of the dragon heist or mad mage story, but I have a separate subplot for the characters to weave into the published stories.
    My ideal players are not necessarily power gamers but can learn how to play their class effectively so that I can plan appropriate challenges. I use some added/modified rules that players might not be used to, so rules-lawyers may not be a good fit if strict adherence to the original rules is important. I don't ever fudge the dice-rolls, but I do like to use the dice tower in order to keep the player's meta-knowledge under control. For instance, the player may think they made a good argument but their deception skill check was a natural 1. I like to play this out without the player knowing they failed immediately; they'll find out through the actions of the NPC.

Regarding language: I'm no sailor, but I am known to use bad language every once in a while. If you know you're sensitive to this then you should probably not sign up. That being said, I have no tolerance for any language that can be considered sexist, racist, or LGBT phobic.

If this sounds like a good game for you then send me a PM soon. Let me know what kind of character you'd like to play (race / class / background / alignment). I will send out invites sometime this weekend.
    Last edited by B3hodlr; August 9th, 2018 at 20:28.

I am interested in playing. I would like to use an Elven Ranger.

I'm interested as well. I'll message you.

Wife and I are very Interested in playing in your Campaign. We will both be sending you a Message.

My husband posted for this game. Said I was going to do so as well. Sending a message.

Thanks everyone for your applications and your interest. Unfortunately, the game is full now and I've sent out the invites already. Hope everyone can find a game to join soon, Cheers : )

I am interested
    Ultimate License-Always looking for a game to play
    DCI: 1318637470
    PFS # 263766
    D&D 5E
    D&D 3E
    Pathfinder

If you end up with any open spots, please add me to the waiting list. Thanks!

Thread Information