STAR TREK 2d20

Created One Shot Adventure

Hey all I found a short adventure from a 3e campaign setting book that I brought into 5e, only minor changes to bring it into 5e. This adventure is designed for 4-5 level 2 players. I created a few custom NPC spellcaster classes that have a larger spell list than normal. I also typed everything in the story by hand so please let me know if there are any spelling issues.

This is my first time creating a module and I'm trying to get more used to FG so please let me know ideas/suggestions. Thanks!

[please confirm you have permission to post the adventure before reposting - thanks]
    Last edited by damned; August 8th, 2018 at 08:48.

Blog Entries
    Hey, welcome to the forums and thanks for sharing. Unfortunately, most published books are still protected by copyright. I haven't looked at this module you put together, but do you have permission from the copyright holder or do you know if the book has been released to the public domain (or similar)?

If not, unfortunately, the attachment will have to be removed

Let us know, and also hope to keep having you contribute to the community!

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Hey, welcome to the forums and thanks for sharing. Unfortunately, most published books are still protected by copyright. I haven't looked at this module you put together, but do you have permission from the copyright holder or do you know if the book has been released to the public domain (or similar)?

If not, unfortunately, the attachment will have to be removed

Let us know, and also hope to keep having you contribute to the community!
    I tried looking today and it wasn't available anywhere, only through the campaign setting. Bummer.

Thread Information