DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Option/extension for Henchmen?

Is there an option or extension for Henchment? I.e. Extra's that get the wild die?

Use effects to do this: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...Worlds_Effects

You can achieve this by making the NPC WildCard and adding following Special Ability:

Code:
    Henchmen
    [Wounds -3]

where the Effect is expressed in Ability's description field.

The Right Hand Man can be done by adding Special Ability to non-WildCard NPC:

Code:
    Right Hand Man
    [Wounds =3]

Last edited by Ikael; August 9th, 2018 at 05:52.
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Thanks is the T supposed to be there on henchmen?

No it was not
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

This is handy, thankyou.

Is there any easy way like this to give a Wild Card a different die? Eg. d4 or d8, instead of a d6?

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    Is there any easy way like this to give a Wild Card a different die? Eg. d4 or d8, instead of a d6?
    See "Wild Card" in the Common Sheet section here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...haracter_Sheet
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    This is handy, thankyou.

Right click on Wild Card icon, select "Set default Wild Die", pick die you want to use. Alternatively you can define different Wild Die for each trait separately, to do this, right click on trait, select "Modifiers" and drop any Die you want to "Wild Die" field. You can also do this with effects, for instance

[Shooting +1wd]

would increase your Shooting trait's Wild Die by one die type

Oh wow, this is some really good functionality. I don't think this was in the last time I ran a SW campaign.

Thankyou Ikael and Trenloe for the replies, and the awesome coding.

They've been very busy putting shiny new tools into the Savage Worlds ruleset.
    Proud Ultimate License Holder
    Also have bought a lot of other 5E and other , incl. Savage Worlds, Mutants & Masterminds, and Pathfinder 2e
    Central Time Zone (living in the USA, although born on the eastern shores of Canada)
    Have Played All D&D Editions except for 3/3.5 (am familiar with those rules, tho)

They really have, Ikeal and the rest of the team are awesome!

Thread Information