5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Blog Entries
    Also, please note,
    Please remember not to update right before a game starts.
    I personally only update when there is at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled start of my game (when I'm GMing). I've never had a problem with an update causing an issue, but it's always best to make sure there is time to recover.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Also, rule zero: don't update right before a game session.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeaker View Post
    Sorry, my mistake. I am the GM using the 5E ruleset. It is happening for all of my characters, but only on my one campaign.

Attachment 24216
    This is the same thing that took place on one of my tables. I do know that last session (2 weeks ago) I was had way too much stuff on the table and memory was affecting the players (causing run time errors). We ended that session, and I un-shared alot of things. Perhaps this was the root cause? Unsure. I am pretty sure my last update was almost a week ago, so can't say if that was a factor either.

Oh we just re dragged all the appropriate weapons, spells, potions and HD back onto the sheets. Seems to be holding so far.
    Last edited by DrakePD; November 13th, 2018 at 03:23.
    ~Drake

Sorry for the thread necro, but I have just logged back into FGC using 5e rules and all of the damage dice for spells and weapons have disappeared. I could go and add everything manually, but as I'm running 3 campaigns, I'd rather not do that. Any thoughts? I have run the updates and made sure the libraries are loaded.

Thanks

PS - just spotted that the player Hit Dice are also missing.....
    Last edited by SteveStewart332; September 7th, 2020 at 15:31. Reason: Extra info

I've seen this happen when importing/exporting between FGC and FGU. The data formats are different. You can only go from FGC->FGU; not the other way around.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information