DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Spell Templates?

Hi everyone

I use fantasy grounds for my home games (table top) are there any spell templates I can use as tokens? (we use minis)

Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

those seem to be persistent spell effects, anything like a fireball, cone of cold, and so on.. temporary ones to see what is in an area

@hagrid70 was talking about releasing a spell token pack a couple of years ago. I saw some examples and they were very nice. I don't know if he released these anywhere. Maybe PM him?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nunspa View Post
    those seem to be persistent spell effects, anything like a fireball, cone of cold, and so on.. temporary ones to see what is in an area
    Just use the built in pointers for those; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...mages#Pointers

I think you will find that a spell effect template for areas would be more hassle than it would be worth. You would have to search and find the toekn, drag it to the map, size it, then move and rotate and place it. Something I doubt you would do more than once or twice before you decide just using the quick pointers with left/right mouse button combo with the modifier buttons is so much easier and just as effective.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information