Starfinder Playlist

XML Refmanal page turn icons

Hello everyone,

I followed either Trenloe's or Talyn's direction on changing my page element names within the library element to a numerical name, refpage_01, refpage_02 and so on. I am still not seeing any page turn icons anywhere within my reference manual and I am nearly finished with this project. What am I doing wrong?

You'll probably need to post some examples of your structure.

The reference manual (RM) manager script calculates the manual path by looking for ".chapters." in the first page entry displayed to determine the RM chapter data structure path. (i.e. pages embedded in the chapter/subchapter structure)
    If it can't find that string in the path, then it assumes the RM chapter data structure path is "reference.refmanualindex.chapters". (i.e. pages separate from chapter/subchapter stucture)

From the base chapter data structure path, it looks for subchapters.<subchapterkey>, and then refpages.<refpagekey>. The pages are sorted in the navigation based on the <refpagekey>.

Regards,
    JPG

Blog Entries
    Also hop on the FG Discord where it's a helluva lot easier to post markup and share files back and forth. I work a lot but if I'm around, I don't mind poking around new dev's XML files to help out. I've done that on many occasion.

Thumbs up for Talyn. He was invaluable (and no doubt will be again in the future!)

Maasq
    Engineer Suite
    Import, build or edit NPCs/spells/equipment and then parse them directly into a Fantasy Grounds module.

Download the latest version from the website.
    Support me by becoming a patron on Patreon.

Chat directly about issues or suggest features on the
    Discord channel.
    Post issues on the issue tracker on Github.

Thread Information