DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Star Wars D20 3.5 Ed

Hi,
    I was wondering, I want to work on a Star Wars game with the 3.5 ed. The old SW revised system.
    I can use thee 3.5 ruleset for it but there's some extensions missing for my module.
    I could use some help for it please.

An Icon for starship transport for example, and the skills list adjust for that game.

If someone know's how to do this, or if there is someone already done that could be usefull and appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Blog Entries
    Hi Martin2301 you should start with things you do know and use find in files to track them back to their source.
    Have a look at these videos. They should give you some better understanding of how to find these things and to modify them.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_Cu...668LyJXmfk25Yv

You plan on running star wars 3.5 openly or in a private group?

Private group.
    Due to the copyright
    Last edited by Martin2301; July 28th, 2018 at 04:01.

There's a Saga Edition ruleset in the wiki
    Using Ultimate license - that means anyone can play.
    Valarian's Fantasy Grounds Rulesets

Hi all,
    I adjusted the old revised ruleset to make it work with FGU. You can download the ruleset here:
    https://github.com/FGMephisto/FG_Sta...leset/releases
    Last edited by Mephisto; April 2nd, 2021 at 19:50.

Mephisto, is it so you just get the skin only for Star Wars then your inputting all the races, skills and items yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by IanAdams06 View Post
    Mephisto, is it so you just get the skin only for Star Wars then your inputting all the races, skills and items yourself?
    It is an adjustment of the 3.5E Ruhestellung to fit the Star Wars ruleset, e.g. adjusted skill list, armor not contributing to defense etc.. Like the 3.5E ruleset it does not contain items, races, classes or descriptions. But everything is ready to be entered and used. You can also provide these entries to the community as modules.

Thread Information