FG Spreadshirt Swag

Effect request: Periapt of Wound Closure

I have the if you die you're stable effect:

IF:Unconscious;Stable;

However, is there a way to double the HP rolled on a Hit Die?

Roll the dice without a target into chat. Right click over the result and select double value then drag the result onto the character in the CT
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Roll the dice without a target into chat. Right click over the result and select double value then drag the result onto the character in the CT
    I cant seem to make this work.

The only way that rolling a hit dis seems to work is by double clicking or dragging the hit die into chat. Which auto does its healing. I can do the x2, but cant drag it anywhere.

Just grab a 6 sided die from your dice and roll it in chat window.
    Right click on the die and double it.
    Then hold down "CTRL" when you drag the die and drop it off on your character wounds.

Does that help?

FYI this does not have to be a 6 sided die it could be any die. Even a 20 side one.
    If you want a Wishlist in the Fantasy grounds store klick the link and upvote it.
    https://fgapp.idea.informer.com/proj/fgapp?ia=135468

Quote Originally Posted by Granamere View Post
    Just grab a 6 sided die from your dice and roll it in chat window.
    Right click on the die and double it.
    Then hold down "CTRL" when you drag the die and drop it off on your character wounds.

Does that help?

FYI this does not have to be a 6 sided die it could be any die. Even a 20 side one.
    Yeah, that works. Though, it also means the HD isnt spent from the sheet.

I suppose could justbalter the periapt to be "roll an extra die" instead of "double"

Looking at this again I see that my original advice is faulty since I didn't notice that the OP was talking about Hit Dice. So what you can do is to use the hit dice normally but once one is rolled then drag the result from chat back onto the character to double the healing. You can use the modifier box to add in any bonuses which they shouldn't get.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information