5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Is this extension still valid? I am sure after a long enough trial and error period I might figure out the basics, but I was wondering if there is a video or document out there that describes how to use this effectively? How do I better use this for multi-table rolls? How do you use the foreword and afterword properly? How does it "intelligently" word things for singular/plural? Do you have to type it in exactly like they did in the description? Am I missing some obvious documentation somewhere? I really want the ability to better roll tables within tables for more complex results (which is what I think this claims to do), but I don't really understand how to use it.

I couldn’t figure it out... and I couldn’t get it to work alongside story templates either, which ruined my use-case so I set it back up on the shelf.

Can someone revive this idea? I want it to work SO badly, but story templates don't seem to know tables made via this extension even exist.

Jim, sorry but RL has overcome me for the next couple months. I put a lot of work into this, but it is currently broken by most recent FGC and FGU upgrades.

Quote Originally Posted by Bidmaron View Post
    Jim, sorry but RL has overcome me for the next couple months. I put a lot of work into this, but it is currently broken by most recent FGC and FGU upgrades.
    No worries I hope you can have more rest soon

Just found Generators and it looks as if it could be really useful, are you still working on it, or has it been permanantly shelved?

Hi, just found Generator and it looks as if it could be really useful, are you still working on it or has it been permanantly shelved?

Hi all. I got error:
    Script Error: [string "Tables Plus.lua"]:2658: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)

Can you tell me what to do with that? I use 3.5e with updated FG. I unchecked everything else except for decals and image layers extension but I think they should not interfere with this.

I believe this extension (Generators - v0.1 for FG V3.3.5 CoreRPG ruleset by Bidmaron) is breaking rolling on Tables with specified dice (you can still roll on them if the dice are not specified).

With this extension enabled, I get this error: Warning = [Generator has no roll lines and no other scripting: Weather - Temperature]Weather - Temperature

Thread Information