DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 7 of 12 First ... 56789 ... Last
    I litterally wasjust using it in my game I DM with FGU 4.0.0 Ultimate and have no issues at all. My players also have not had issues with it.
    I know enough to know that I don't know it all!

Just installed The Attunement Tracker on FG Classic, added it to a current campaign. My players can attune to different numbers of magical items. On the screenshot, the tracker is set to a limit of 2 attunements. Only 1 out of 4 had a limit of 2, two get the stop sign at three, and one even at four attuned items... What can be the reason for these differences? Attune.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Roach View Post
    Just installed The Attunement Tracker on FG Classic, added it to a current campaign. My players can attune to different numbers of magical items. On the screenshot, the tracker is set to a limit of 2 attunements. Only 1 out of 4 had a limit of 2, two get the stop sign at three, and one even at four attuned items... What can be the reason for these differences? Attune.jpg
    I haven't seen any extensions that interfere with the tracker yet, but are you running anything that might be conflicting with the inventory page? The only time I had seen different levels of attunement allowed was before a bugfix was made where deleted items remained attuned.

That is the exact same issue I reported before. It's still happening. Disabled ALL extensions except this one, and it still happens... Even in a new campaign with a new character based on SRD only.

So, the same thing I have seen other people complaining about is now happening to me. The attunement tracker is allowing MORE attunements than what I have it set for.
    It looks like the number it allows for each character is a minimum of 3, which is what I have it set for, up to a maximum of the number of attunement-required items that the PC is carrying + 1.
    Carrying 4 attunement items, looks like it allows 5 items to be attuned before putting up the NO symbol.

Quote Originally Posted by razzed1 View Post
    So, the same thing I have seen other people complaining about is now happening to me. The attunement tracker is allowing MORE attunements than what I have it set for.
    It looks like the number it allows for each character is a minimum of 3, which is what I have it set for, up to a maximum of the number of attunement-required items that the PC is carrying + 1.
    Carrying 4 attunement items, looks like it allows 5 items to be attuned before putting up the NO symbol.
    I keep trying to recreate this reported issue, but can't. I have changed the Max Attuned Items, I delete attuned items, non-attuned items. It all looks fine still. The only time I see a discrepancy is when the Max Allowed is 4, I attune to 4 items, then change it to say 2. The other players would have a limit of 2, but the person already attuned to 4 will continue to have the 4 checked until they uncheck 2 and hit the limit again. If you can step by step recreate and explain how it happened, then I can try to recreate and track down where the error is occurring.

I'm happy to incorporate fixes or enhancements other people make and give them credit, but I don't see any reason for the reported issues in the code either.

I noticed yesterday that one character had 4 maximum, while everyone else had 3 (settings had 3 maximum). On the one who had wrong I tried unselect down to 1, and then up again - but still 4. Then I unselect all, and then up to 4. Then I unselect all, and went over to another character and did some up/down there (other was still ok). Then I went back to the one who had wrong (which at this point at 0 selected) - and now I could only go upto 3. So this apparantly fixed that character.

Another thing I notced in the settings is that I click "1" twice before going to "2", while if I click any other number It always goes to next right away.

Quote Originally Posted by Rino View Post
    I noticed yesterday that one character had 4 maximum, while everyone else had 3 (settings had 3 maximum). On the one who had wrong I tried unselect down to 1, and then up again - but still 4. Then I unselect all, and then up to 4. Then I unselect all, and went over to another character and did some up/down there (other was still ok). Then I went back to the one who had wrong (which at this point at 0 selected) - and now I could only go upto 3. So this apparantly fixed that character.

Another thing I notced in the settings is that I click "1" twice before going to "2", while if I click any other number It always goes to next right away.
    OK, so it may be something with the number being set/reset by different characters. I'll try to recreate it this weekend if I get a chance.
    In the meantime, I see what you mentioned about having to double click "1". I got that fixed and updated the extension. It stemmed from having the values list but then also listing "1" as the first value, which made it get duplicated.

Very minor update that doesn't affect functionality, so up to you all if you want to replace it.

This is pretty cool, I just used a location entry on the Inventory Tab to keep track, so that things became nested.

Item............................Location
    ex: Attuned
    ------> Ring of Protection...Attuned

Thread Information