DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 6 of 12 First ... 45678 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by WinterSoldier7 View Post
    Is this FGU compatible?
    I haven't seen any errors using it in FGU yet.

Is there a way to have it to look at your class artificers can attune to more times than Normal classes.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDeception View Post
    Is there a way to have it to look at your class artificers can attune to more times than Normal classes.
    You can adjust how many items that you can attune in options. See post #1.

Unsure if you're still supporting this or not, but lately we've been seeing (in games I run and games I play in) cases where it's not tracking the # of attuned items properly in FG Classic. (I haven't used it extensively enough in Unity yet to see if it happens there, too.)

For example, if max items is set to 3 in Options, it will usually allow 4 items, sometimes 5, before locking out additional selections. This does scale when changing the max in Options (set to 5, can attune 7).

I have a request is there a way for this to work were 1 PC can have more attuned items than another?
    This is to account of artificer or if a PC gets a blessing.

Quote Originally Posted by Lou Ciphor View Post
    Unsure if you're still supporting this or not, but lately we've been seeing (in games I run and games I play in) cases where it's not tracking the # of attuned items properly in FG Classic. (I haven't used it extensively enough in Unity yet to see if it happens there, too.)

For example, if max items is set to 3 in Options, it will usually allow 4 items, sometimes 5, before locking out additional selections. This does scale when changing the max in Options (set to 5, can attune 7).
    Support is pretty minimal, I'm surprised they aren't adding this feature in unity considering its a core mechanic in 5E. Earlier versions of the extension did have trouble tracking but it happened when you would delete an attuned item. I've not heard any reports of it allowing extra items. You'd need to provide some examples and how it happened. I cannot reproduce the issue at this time.

As for the extra attunement slots for 1 character, it would require a rework of the code to save individual slots, not sure if there is anything like that in FG since the bonus inspiration slots are also globally determined. The best way to handle that is to just increase the max slots allowed for everyone and just keep track of it manually.

I've a question concerning this. How easy would it be to have the value change according to proficiency bonus? I seriously suck at coding, or I would have tried to do it myself, based off your work. It can do what I need, as long as I remember to increase things accordingly.
    I know enough to know that I don't know it all!

Not working in Unity.

Displaying the "no" symbol alongside the tick mark circles. Able to attune unlimited items.
    NO other extensions loaded whatsoever.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ds6kh5pml9...%20Tracker.png
    Last edited by Lou Ciphor; September 5th, 2020 at 18:28. Reason: image not showing

Quote Originally Posted by Lou Ciphor View Post
    Not working in Unity.

Displaying the "no" symbol alongside the tick mark circles. Able to attune unlimited items.
    NO other extensions loaded whatsoever.
    I just updated unity to the 9/03 build to verify.
    Never had an issue in Unity, just tested again. Even with other extensions loaded, it is working as expected. What version of Unity are you on? You may need to clear some caches or reset your DB. I know there are some other cases where an extension doesn't work properly because of duplicated rulesets or things not being updated properly. I've had it happen to me in the past.

Unity v4.0.0 Ultimate (2020-09-03).
    This is a clean install, in an effort to resolve this, and other issues (which I'm still 99.99999% convinced are related to bad network coding).
    It was doing this before the reinstall. At least 2 weeks ago. Worked fine up to that point, except for occasionally allowing more attuned items that set in the table settings.

Thread Information