STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 13 First 12345 ... Last
    Hurske, where can I get the warhammer theme you are using?

Also one other question for damned. Im loving the Wrath and Glory addon to morecore but would you be able to make some subtle changes to it, I would buy you a cookie!

What I am looking for is just changing what is displayed in the roll window:

Removing "Failures" completely from the display - it throws the players a little, since all we need to see is the total icons calculated.
    Change wording of "Successes" to "Icons" and change "epic success" to "Exalted Icon".

On the wrath die, Just have it display the number rolled, but keep it the red color. Also if it rolls an Icon (4-6) or Exalted Icon (6), add it to the total for the others, since it works the same way, we just need to know what number it rolled. Some of my players are new to wrath and glory and roleplaying and its just having info there and seeing 4 failures even though they got the 2 icons they needed kinda throws them a bit.

So example: a dice roll of 1,1,3,4,5,5,6 and a wrath die of 6 would produce:

Wrath Die: 6
    Icons: 3 (for the 4,5,5)
    Exalted Icons (6's): 2 ( 2 sixes, one normal plus the wrath 6)

I dont know anything about coding or I would try myself so I dont know how hard it is. Thanks though if its possible, love what you did with it!

Thanks!

Not sure if anyone else is actually using it or not, but I updated the Spirit of 77 character sheet to use the new Roll Parameters available in MoreCore 1.47.

Edited original post.

Quote Originally Posted by wndrngdru View Post
    Not sure if anyone else is actually using it or not, but I updated the Spirit of 77 character sheet to use the new Roll Parameters available in MoreCore 1.47.

Edited original post.
    I'm not currently in a Spirit of 77 game, but I've definitely got the sheet for the next time we do. Thanks for making it!
    Lenny Zimmermann
    Metairie, LA

Here is the latest character sheet for 2D20 Conan. Need to fix up the format for now, so it adjusts as you change the sheet size. But Ill get that later when I get more time.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Good stuff!
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Okay, these sheets are all well and good, but how do we make it to where these formats are the default when a player hits new, I don't want to constantly have to explain to people how to import a character.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedrious View Post
    Okay, these sheets are all well and good, but how do we make it to where these formats are the default when a player hits new, I don't want to constantly have to explain to people how to import a character.
    Import it 5x as the GM. Will take you anywhere from 40-100 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Import it 5x as the GM. Will take you anywhere from 40-100 seconds.
    ...or import it once and drag and drop the newly created character on the same window as many times as you need to create one for each player.

As the GM I will take ownership of the original one so the players don't accidentally mess up my "pristine" template.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wndrngdru View Post
    ...or import it once and drag and drop the newly created character on the same window as many times as you need to create one for each player.

As the GM I will take ownership of the original one so the players don't accidentally mess up my "pristine" template.
    I couldnt work out what you meant by this - and then today I find the new feature!
    You can duplicate PCs in the Characters window by drag and drop like you can with other list entries!

Thread Information