DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LF-DM, For Group of 5 for adventures league

A group of loud mouthed travelers enter the tavern. Each of them take a place at the bar. After a few drinks each they turn to the bar keep.
    "We are new to the area, who happens to be your best guide?" Kill-joy the rouge inquires.
    The bar keep looks over but says nothing, then points to a table in the back with a mysterious cloaked figure sitting alone.
    The Five adventures stand and make their way to the table. They each grab and empty chair, dragging it loudly across the wooden floor.
    As the five make their way to the mysterious cloaked figure, they raise a brow to watch. The cloaked figure dose not react.
    "Now we are looking for a good time and better drink, gold is no option" the half elf wizard drops a large pouch of coin onto the table.
    "So where do we start" the elf paladin states while adjusting in his chair.
    The cloaked figure draw from within a book and set of hand drawn maps. "we begin..." states the cloaked figure.
    "we begin at the gates of locherad trade port, the port towns only means of income and run by the worst criminals....."

I like a good introduction.

We are a group of 5, possibly plus. Looking for a DM to run us through some adventures league games.

Some of us are new to DnD but all of us have an interest in learning and rolling dice.

Recently we picked up fantasy grounds for us to play due to distance. And we are just learning the mechanics.

We all operate at the same time -4 EDT, day light savings.

Our goal is to hopefully get a game going for this "Sunday July 8th 2018 around 6:30 PM" and get roughly a 4 hour session in.

We understand most of that time will probably be training. but if you have ever wanted to stretch your teaching chops we would make a great test group.

West Virginia (not the redneckish part), USA
    Do you have PC's made up already, that takes a little time to do each and would save a lot of time getting a game running, PM me I might be able to do that for you and get you a taste of what FG does
    No matter where you go, there you are !!
    Ultimate License

We dont have any solid characters made yet. We have an idea of what we would like to build. But also since it would be our first run we would appreciate any tips and beginner advice. Since it a one shot adventure to also try character builds out.

Im flexible in just trying a simple caster and spreading out from there. But I would eventually like to try a necromancer myself (I have planned a background and story for him already).

The other party members also have and idea of there own characters that they would eventually like to have go with for when we set out on our big quest.

Characters our party want to build:

rouge - assassin
    paladin - on the offensive
    wizard - necromancy (with some controlling magic)
    brawler - he likes hitting things
    other - (hasent really picked anything)

Thread Information