FG Spreadshirt Swag

Can't find Options Button

I'm new to FG, so this is going to be a user error, but I can't seem to find the Options Button which is supposed to be in the top right. I've watched a bunch of videos showing a number of smaller buttons above the large ones (PC, Notes, Maps, etc.). The only smaller button I see is the "Colors" button.

I've searched the forum, but searching the term "options" returns a lot of discussions about "possible options".

Blog Entries
    Welcome. No problem asking questions
    The options button is the little gear icon in this image, right column, third from top.
    Screen Shot 07-03-18 at 05.34 PM.PNG

If you aren't seeing this, are you running any extensions? Try without extensions and post a screen shot.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Welcome to the forums Scryte.

What ruleset are you using? And, if you've loaded a theme extension, which one?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

FG Screen Grab.PNG

Steps to reproduce:
    1. Click on Manage Characters
    2. Click on Start
    3. That's pretty much it. There is a User Manual, etc. popup that I close after the first 2 steps.

FYI, Thanks for responding so quickly.

I just purchased the 5e Bundle.

There's no options in manage characters as that is just for making/maintaining characters.

The options are for running the game in a campaign - create a new campaign to see the options button.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I see I can get to the Options from the popup that I've been closing by pressing Next. Still don't know how to view the Options once I've closed that though.

Oh, so you can't change the background decal unless you are in campaign. Gotcha. Bummer. Thank you for your help. I do really appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Scryte View Post
    Oh, so you can't change the background decal unless you are in campaign. Gotcha. Bummer. Thank you for your help. I do really appreciate it.
    Manage characters is really just for players managing their characters outside of a game. You can do most character management within a campaign. If you really want a decal while you're creating/editing your character do it inside a campaign. The main difference is that you'll just have to export the XML and send it to the GM to load into the campaign, or quickly load it into Manage Characters before you join a GM's game.

Will do. Thanks for the advice. I'm doing that now. Just like having a the more thematic/motivational image.

Thread Information