STAR TREK 2d20

Connection Problem: Solved? (Malwarebytes Premium)

I was having a heck of time getting players to connect to my game this week. I check port forwarding (all good), and could not for the life of me figure out what was up. I disabled Malwarebytes "Real Time Web Protection", and boom. All is now golden. My first post, be gentle.

Welcome to the forums!

Malwarebytes has been a big issue recently. It's been reported a few times on these forums. An exception has been logged with Malwarebytes, but I'm sure these things take some time to verify and process on their side...

Glad you sorted the issue out and can game on!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I live in the suburbs of Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
    I was having the same connection problems as you had, so I came to this forum, and yours was the first post I looked at. I too, have Malwarebytes and so I just decided to try your solution. Worked like a charm. So from one first time poster to another, job well done.

Welcome to the forums and FG Community!

Thread Information