5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Is it just prohibitively complicated to code FGU to handle hex grids in 5e the way they're described in the DMG (page 249)?

Currently an ogre seems to take up most of 7 hexes instead of the three it is supposed to. I can kinda work around it by turning off grid snap, but not really, and it takes more time and attention that I really want to give it while running a combat just to get a large creature into its best possible grid alignment.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by epithet View Post
    Is it just prohibitively complicated to code FGU to handle hex grids in 5e the way they're described in the DMG (page 249)?

Currently an ogre seems to take up most of 7 hexes instead of the three it is supposed to. I can kinda work around it by turning off grid snap, but not really, and it takes more time and attention that I really want to give it while running a combat just to get a large creature into its best possible grid alignment.
    You've posted in an FGC thread. I suggest you start a new one in the either the 5E forum (probably) or the FGU House of Healing

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information