DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Starfinder Society Adventures?

Do we know if the Starfinder Society Adventures will ever make it to FG?

From what I was told, they are eventually going to be done, just not on the top of the list of things to do.

I currently have personally made Into the Unknown, and exported it to a fully functioning mod. I'm not sure on the legality of putting that out there. I was planning on doing the rest when time is available.

Yeh, i was going to do it also, just a bit tedious... may start working on some though. Having everything in-game is just so handy.

I am currently running the Dead Suns AP for society credit on FG for a group but I hope to expand my knowledge and convert some Society modules into FG. Any tips or tricks for creating the modules? I have the Paizo subscription so I have them all in PDF.

Quote Originally Posted by DDySean View Post
    I am currently running the Dead Suns AP for society credit on FG for a group but I hope to expand my knowledge and convert some Society modules into FG. Any tips or tricks for creating the modules? I have the Paizo subscription so I have them all in PDF.
    Some info to get you going here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...antasy-Grounds
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thank you, I am checking it out now!

Thread Information