Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    You can adjust this manually yourself.

Add the additional number of attack as Samarax mentioned above. Then click the magnifying glass to the right of the "Damage" field to open the "weapon" detailed settings window. You can adjust the bonus/penalty for each attack in the "Per Atk Bonus" field - click the entry and type in the value, or use CTRL+mousewheel to adjust. This way you can set the offset modifier needed to give the correct overall modifier for each attach.

For example, setting -4 for the first attack and +1 for the second will result in the overall penalty of -4 for each attack when the full attack is rolled.
    I will look into rhe ruleset and get this coded to be automatically set. Or change it to two buttons single and full one of the two.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Good Evening All, OK got something worked out here but I want your thoughts before I push it a update.

I worked on the Full Attack system. (Refer to Attachment)
    A Weapon Attack on the Action Tab now has two Attack buttons
    First- Single Attack (Gives your total attack bonus)
    Second- Full Attack, this Defaults to 2 attacks but using CTRL mouse wheel can be expanded to 4 for things Like Operatives Triple and Quad Attack Skills. These will all be at Default -4 to attack.

The Weapon Editor ATTACK Section four adjustments to your attack
    1-Stat
    2-Bonus ( This number effects Both the Single and Full Attack numbers)
    3/4- Single/Full Attack Bonus's
    3- Effects only the Single Attack number
    4- Effects The Full Attack numbers

The Chat Box in the Image show a Single and Full Attack from a weapon.

Let me know what you all think.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

Quote Originally Posted by Samarex View Post
    Let me know what you all think.
    Looks good.

The only thing I would suggest is having the little red dice icon in the bottom left of the single attack field - to show that is rollable.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Wow, i'm super impressed by how fast this was addressed. thank you Samarex for your responsiveness

UPDATE
    I have made some changes to what I did while I was fixing the Ammo counter.
    -You Still have the above Single and Full Attack buttons.
    -The Ammo counter now works correct when you attack it automatically checks off the ammo.
    -If you make a Attack when you have no Ammo the Chat will report you are attacking without ammo and the attack roll will NOT be made.
    -For Full Attacks it you have 2 attacks it will check off 2 ammo marks, and roll 2 attacks.
    -If you do a Full Attack with not enough ammo it will only roll the attacks for the ammo you have.
    I.E You have a Full Attack of 3 but only have 2 round of ammo. If you make the full attack you will see in the chat
    Attacking without Ammo and 2 Attack rolls.

-The last thing is the Ammo number
    -CTRL Mouse will adjust the amount as normal.
    -If you double click it you will be RELOADING your Ammo
    This will clear all the check marks and report to chat that you are reloading.
    [If clicked with no check marks Chat will say AMMO is FULL]

I will see if I can fix the Range and AMMO numbers populating when add a new weapon. Then I will make a short video showing the changes.
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

I have posted a Short video featuring some changes coming in Rev 1.0.11 for the Action Tab Update

https://youtu.be/vkZDruA4Izs

Sorry for audio quality I need to buy a new headset...
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

I have posted a Short video featuring some changes coming in Rev 1.0.11 for the Action Tab Update

https://youtu.be/vkZDruA4Izs

Sorry for audio quality I need to buy a new headset...
    Samarex,

Seriously cool updates. I so look forward to this in my game session next. When will this update be pushed for Testing or Prod?

Also, for the powered weapon, since the effect is powered for a minute, would it be possible for the usage check to set an effect on the player that communicates in chat that weapon powered and then tracked rounds till its effect is dropped? Honestly, I don't know if this can work or not, but I think it would be super cool if it could. Maybe even an alert to the player the round prior alerting them that their powered weapon is about to lose its power or something also...

Samarex,

Do you know when this update will be available in DEV or Test? I have a game set for tomorrow evening and would like to test the new actions if possible during that session.

Thanks again for all you have done.

Quote Originally Posted by imjedi View Post
    Samarex,

Do you know when this update will be available in DEV or Test? I have a game set for tomorrow evening and would like to test the new actions if possible during that session.

Thanks again for all you have done.
    Im seeing about putting it in test now.
    But be so you know. If you use test version you should do the following
    1- Backup up all characters.
    2 -Once 1.0.11 is loaded all characther will need to replace all rhere weapons, this will update there weapons to the new format.

If after doing this to go back to 1.0.10 you will need to first reset back to live then you might have to replace the charactes with the back ups. As Im am not sure what the effect of the updated weapns will do. They might be ok but not sure.
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

Im seeing about putting it in test now.
    But be so you know. If you use test version you should do the following
    1- Backup up all characters.
    2 -Once 1.0.11 is loaded all characther will need to replace all rhere weapons, this will update there weapons to the new format.

If after doing this to go back to 1.0.10 you will need to first reset back to live then you might have to replace the charactes with the back ups. As Im am not sure what the effect of the updated weapns will do. They might be ok but not sure.
    Sounds good. Is there a way to tell what version is installed once in the client?

Actually, I am guessing it has not been updated to test yet. I see my version after update still as v1.0.10. I will check again tomorrow.

Thread Information