5E Character Create Playlist

Purchased 5e books showing as "not installed"

OK. I'm getting really frustrated with all of this.

FG was working just fine until today. I had access to all the stuff I had bought and life was good. Now, for some unknown reason, even though I seem to have all the .dat files in the vault folder, even though I am synced with Steam....for some reason it is not showing me any of docs now...nothing I purchased. The .dat files are in the Vault folder, but nothing is showing in the game.

When starting, I even pulled up the listing of rulesets and there I can see a listing saying that the DMG is "not installed". It even has a link that takes me to the FG website so I can purchase it, even though that page shows that I already own it.

Any ideas on what this program is doing? How can I get to my DMG?!!! Help!!!

GGSagen

yup...i did that, removed the link completely and restored it....all is working well on that end. As I said...I can see the .dat file for the DMG in the vault directory....it just won't load.

fg vault.PNG

I also know the program is good to download the stuff, because I manually deleted the DMG file from the vault, ran update and FG downloaded the file, so everything is working well on the download end, its just when I then open FG and check the modules list that I can't access it.

Blog Entries
    Did you change your forum password?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

not really sure how that would help, but heck...I'll try anything once.

So I tried it, and nope...didn't change anything, well, other than my password.

As I said, however, its not about syncing with steam. The files are on my computer. To program just isn't finding them in the vault file it saved them to in the upgrade process.

fg mod not loading.PNG

Wow...OK...nevermind.

Apparently my Lite license key disappeared. Since I had purchased the lite license via steam, I had lost the key and couldn't activate it again. So I just bit the bullet and bought an Ultimate license from FG, put that key in the upgrader and viola...everything was now accessible.

Thanks for trying to help guys

The license should be in your Steam interface.

Thread Information