DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Templates - Using tagged <text> text to call a table [Table]

I have been trying to tidy up a couple of my templates and tables somewhat and have come across a situation that i'm not sure is possible.

I essentially want to call a value from a table using the tagged <text> function, so that it's incorporated into the name of a second [Table] to be rolled.
    something like;
    [Race] where result = Warforged
    [Appearance <Race>] = [Appearance Warforged] where the result will then generate a specific appearance based upon the race result.

I can currently do this by linking multiple tables within tables, but something like the above might reduce this complexity.

Is anyone aware if this type of syntax is possible?
    Currently Running: Eberron
    Recently Complete: Lost Mines of Phandelver / Green Ronins Freeport Trilogy / Tomb of Horrors
    Currently playing: nothing at the moment.
    Timezone: Australian Sydney Time - what ever the hell that is at the moment

It’s probably not likely, given that the code wasn’t designed to support that use case. It would have to be enhanced via an extension mod to do something like that.

JPG

I suspected as much, but had to ask. Thanks for the confirmation though Moon.
    Currently Running: Eberron
    Recently Complete: Lost Mines of Phandelver / Green Ronins Freeport Trilogy / Tomb of Horrors
    Currently playing: nothing at the moment.
    Timezone: Australian Sydney Time - what ever the hell that is at the moment

It was a long time in the making, but you can do this now!

Thread Information